Pixar Planet

American Girl

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: American Girl

Postby Amy43 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:40 am

I'm really disappointed about one of the new dolls coming out. We just found out about the upcoming 2013 Girl of the Year, which is a modern character with a couple books and other stuff that is only available for 1 year, and then it changes every year.

For awhile we only knew that her name is Saige, she's from New Mexico, and she's interested in horses and art. I was really hoping she would be either Mexican American, Native American, or a mix of both. It would be a perfect opportunity since there is so much culture in NM. But then we got a picture...........and she's white. :cry:

She's pretty, and I know there are plenty of white people in NM, but I'm still disappointed.

lennonluvr9 wrote:ohhhh! I was wondering what time period this one was from! For the life of me I just couldnt find it anywhere

I was hoping she would be from 1812. I started reading her series, and I really like it so far.
ImageImage

My favorite Pixar characters are Randall, Gill, and Francesco! My avatar is Leonard from North by Northwest.
Amy43
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby doberso » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:17 am

As you may see here, there is a lot of videos containing various women that prefer to represent themselves in a specific way. Or even exotic one. In case, you prefer to watch this type of video I may advise you to visit this site. If not just don`t go to this site. So if you are smart enough to decide whether to visit or not, so just do it. I mean, decide. Maybe you will enjoy watching these videos or maybe they will be disgusting for you.
doberso

Postby SimonSmith » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:31 pm

lennonluvr9 wrote:I think at the time it was #13. It was the fair skin, brown eyes, and brown hair one. And I think all the hair for the dolls was all the same length then. And it was straight, not curly or anything.

My daughter was crazy about these dolls. She persuaded her mother to allow using styling products and did the same hairstyles for herself and the doll)) Sometimes it seems to me that this habit remained with her at the age of 17))
SimonSmith
Ant

Postby Sien » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:36 pm

SimonSmith wrote:My daughter was crazy about these dolls. She persuaded her mother to allow using styling products and did the same hairstyles for herself and the doll)) Sometimes it seems to me that this habit remained with her at the age of 17))

This is the favorite pastime of all women, large and small. My daughter began experimenting with her hairstyles after she entered college. I didn't even recognize her once after using a hair straightener - https://womenmotorist.com/best-steam-hair-straightener/ She was always curly and I was a little confused when I saw her with smooth hair))) I think that it was still a safer experiment than pink hair))
Sien
Ant

Previous

Return to Off-Topic