Incredibles 2[/i] ? I see this as a must-have sequel besides [i]Toy Story

3[/i].

Me!!! :-D)

Pixar can make as many

Incredibles sequels as they want to, and I will never

get tired of them.

~~=oP

I am one of the

few who would do anything to see an Incredibles 2. ixar could do so much more with the characters. I would love

to see expansion in the world of the Incredibles.

Yeah!

A must have!

Put me in with the

people wanting a sequel.

Count me in. As

long as Brad Bird Directs and Michael Giachinnio does the music score and the main cast from the first return Im

there.

Yes!!!
That would be awesome! I loved

Pixar doing an action movie and would see a sequel faster than you can say "Look up in the sky! It’s a

bird! It’s a Plane! It’s Superman!"

BTW- Over there on Wikipedia, it says (or did say) that there

was a tv series in the works. I personally doubt this ( it did not list a source). However, that would be so

cool!

Gasduude: I think a

TV series is good, but I wouldn’t want it. I love the characters a 3D animated people. And I don’t think it

would do the film justice.

Though I’m not

so into it anymore, I’ll admit it seemed a bit open-ended and there is a lot more that can be told, especially

about the children.

And who knows; perhaps a sequel will rekindle my love for the film. ^^

TSS- As I said, I highly

doubt it. It doesn’t seem very Pixar-like. But it would be interesting ot see what it would be like. I liked

Buzz Lightyear of Star Command and wish Pixar would do another series.

Contrary to popular belief, I would love a sequel! The

very last scene in the film just yelled out the word, for there are so many things that we don’t

know…

How do the Incredibles defeat the Underminer?
[i]What

other bad guys lie in store for the Supers?[/i]
[i]How will Violet and Tony’s

relationship turn out?[/i]
[i]Are there any other, unknown Supers left out there besides

the Incredibles and Lucius Best?[/i]

Blah blah blah. I usually hate sequels, but in this

case…I’ll make an exception. Mr. Bird is such a fantastic story-teller that he could do anything wonderful

with the film. Heck, he could make it into a series and I’d be happy. :smiley:

In an probable Incredibles sequel, I would want to be introduced to new

characters and a new story. Those two things are needed, but I would like the sequel to focus a little more on

the kids. Maybe a little more.

I’m kind of in between- I wouldn’t

mind an Incredibles sequel, but it wouldn’t make me as happy as Pixar creating a whole new film all together, or

making a different sequel.

Hmmm. I guess I could go for that. Moreso

than a Toy Story 3 anyway. Of course i dont know what they’d do, but i never do! If you had told me way back

when about there being a Toy Story 2 I’d have been like, well what is there to do? :stuck_out_tongue:

I loved Incredibles, probably my favorite Pixar movie, so

I’m all for a sequel, especially if Brad Bird did it. You know what they also left open ended, was Monsters

Inc. They left that pretty open as well. Pixar has gpt a lot of options for sequels.

i want an incredibles 2, that movie was awesome.

Yeah, I would do anything to get a sequel. We have so many new possiblities for villians, and most of us

want to know what happens next, so I want a sequel. It’s the only Pixar movie besides Toy Story that deserves

one (my opinion).

I agree. In addition to new villains, there is always

room for new heroes, new characters, new storyplat, new setting, practically everything is new for a sequel. This

makes me really excited if there will ever be one.

Ahem. I dunno if any of you guys have seen this already,

but…

[url=http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/03/03/brad-bird-talks-the-incredibles-2/#more-936]Brad Bird

Talks “The Incredibles 2”[/url]

It’s very short, but something…none-the-less. :wink:

Yeah, that is really old news Mitch, but thanks

anyways.