Favorite Super from Bonus Feature: NSA Files

On Disc 2 of The Incredibles DVD, theres a bonus feature where you can view some of the supers in the top secret “NSA Files”.

Other than Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl, who is your super from all those supers and why?

I think my favorite has to be Universal Man. Mainly it’s because his voice when you hear his so called “interview”. He makes me laugh. I listen to him over and over again. And he does speak the truth if you hear what he’s saying. :laughing: Other than that, he’s indestructible! If you look, his indestructibility is at it’s highest stat.
Plus, he’s not wearing a cape. :laughing: Haha…

So what about you?

I really like a lot of them. Of course I include the favorite 3 (Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, and Frozone), but other than them, I like Psycwave’s profile. Although she might be a less threatening Super, according to Syndrome’ super-computer, but she sounds pretty innocent when she isn’t. I find Stormicide, Thunderhead, Blazestone, and Everseer funny. I was a bit scared when I listened to Hypershock’s interview.

I really like Everseer and the Phylange, after Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl. They’re both like me <except that they’re dudes>, Everseer is an intellectual germaphobe, and the Phylange often suffers of a sore throat from singing. (or blowing pipes.)