Who here thinks syndrome is cute??

For some reason he looks hot to me. Does anyone here agree?

8D

Well, I like his eyes, and his hair. Not crazy about his teeth. I prefer Mr. Incredible. Welcome to Pixar Planet!! Why do you like him so well, if you don’t mind my asking? :smiley:

^^^^^haha well for some reason i liked him idk why maybe cuz of the bad boy nature i like that i had a dream biut him one tume :open_mouth: LOL that was a wierd one haha

I don’t find him attractive. BUt there are some qualities of his that I do find kind of adorable.

^^^^^^ Like what?

He’s funny, geeky, and he’s like a little kid. I mean, he’s menacing, but he’s having a fun time doing so.

Im sorry im so wierd. ;-p do i sound wierd saying i think syndromes attractive? (i think ove been spending too much time in Lala land) :nerd:

I don’t think it’s wierd. Years ago, I knew a lot of people onf Pixar forums that found Syndrome kinda hot actually. So you’re not alone.

Whoooo o kay yay im glad Haha :smiley: he is in my opinion

Totally understandable. :wink:

i don’t think syndrome is cute in anyway, how can one like a disease, no one wants to be ill!!

Oh, now that might be a little harsh. Syndrome may not be the best looking guy, but he is an awesome villain.

I think syndrome is an awsome villian he actually has his own superpower! I think it is his Intelligance. I mean his gadgets are way ahead of this time. I think that’s a mother reason why I am so unfactuated with him. But his name is a little different, but it’s cool! ;-p

Technically, he doesn’t have any super powers. He has a lot of gadgets, and he’s really smart, but he has no powers, so he isn’t a super.

Many people consider his intelligence a super power. I don’t, but that’s an argument offered often.

Anyway, it’s totally fine! We all have our animated crushes! :smiley: Mr. Incredible is really Incredible, IMO. He’s gorgeous!!! But, I love him paired with Helen. They’re my favorite movie couple ever!!! :smiley: 8D

I remember way back on the old forums, there was one person who was uberly obsessed with Syndrome.

I don’t find him attractive at all, but that’s just my opinion.

A lot of people on the internet seem to. 8D

Yeah, especially those who are like fans of the Synlet pairing.

That’s my least favorite pairing. Of all time!