The Incredbiles sequel coming in the distant future?

movies.com/movie-news/brad-b … affid=news

What do yous think?

I like the look of the quote “I think the reason it hasn’t [happened] yet”.

:smiley:

I don’t know. I thought that Cars 2 would of hurt potential sequels for Pixar in the future. Although, it wasn’t that popular of a choice with most fans. A sequel for The Incredibles could work if it’s as good as the original film and has a good story. Like the Toy Story sequels for example.

I really hope that Brad Bird does one, but after reading this article, i am so happy that if he wants a TI sequel, he would treat it like from Toy Story to Toy Story 2. Brad knows what he wants. And if he decides to do it, I’ll be waiting. Great read.

That was a great read. And I 100% agree with everything Brad said.

Well good. No rush. I’d rather he’d wait for the right story to come than get something out just because thats what people want. And it’s nice Pixar is willing to wait for him to do it too :slight_smile:

Smae. I couldn’t imagine The Incredibles sequel done by anyone else.

So basically what we’ve heard before. Time to tell the article commenters about the comics!

I would like to see a sequel, just don’t rush on it, give it some thought first.

I’m glad Bird will be the one doing this, and if he wants to wait until he has a better story, that’s completely fine with me. I don’t want this one rushed.

I agree.

I agree with Snipe on this. I hope The Incredibles 2 wouldn’t be rushed like Cars 2 was. They should wait though until Bird can come up with a good story for the film.

If their is a sequel, I hope everyone ages a little.

Well, it’s been about 7 years. I don’t think you can say that Brad is rushing his idea anytime soon.

I agree.

I do too. It would be nice to see an adult Violet, a teenage Dash and a much older Jack-Jack.

I literally couldn’t believe my eyes when I first saw this! :open_mouth: But in a good sort of way–if Brad’s still gonna be attached to the project, it will be fantastic, no doubt :slight_smile:

I agree.

I also hope Frozone returns.

Me too. Frozone’s awesome. :-D)

I love Frozone. So yes, I would like him to return.

Maybe were find out where his wife hides his supersuit.