Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Which pill bug is Tuck?

The one with two eyebrows
79%
The one with one eyebrow
21%

Total votes : 19

Postby Sparky » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:18 am

I have those electronic talking toys, and the one with the unibrow is Tuck and the one with 2 eyebrows is Roll. They *talk*, I'd think they'd know their own names. :) It also says this in at least one place in the myriad of literature I have on the film, but I dunno where it's all packed so I can't dig it out just now. I'm gonna look for it though. Also I have the beanies, they should have nametags on them, right? I'll dig them out later.

Believe me, ABL is one of my favorite movies of all time and T&R are my favorite characters. I read every single book that came out on the movie, saw every special and webpage. I even went to the shindig at Crest Theatre in Los Angeles. It WAS mentioned in a few places which pillbug is which and I'm telling you, Tuck is the one with the unibrow. Unless Pixar's changed their mind since then, anyways. :P
Sparky
Ant

Postby The Star Swordsman » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:31 pm

Sparky: Oh is that true? Oh man, that is what I always believed, but I have never really noticed it. I want to believe you though. Intresting point you put up there.
The Star Swordsman
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Postby irishman14 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:50 am

I choose Tuck as the one with 2 eyebrowls and Roll the one with only one. The way I see it, Anything can "Roll" right off of one eyebrowl but something coulc get caught and "Tucked" in the middle of two. :!:

I saw the poll results, seems like everyone gets that impression 8) I just hope I explained it alright. :?
irishman14
Ant

Postby Killler123 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:08 pm

Well, I really don't know. I'll go with Archibald's answer then. :lol:
'A lamp and a ball?' NO!!! It's 'THE lamp and THE ball!'
Killler123
Garbage Boy

Postby Flik-E » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:22 pm

I have never really known myself. When I looked on Wikipedia it said that Tuck has a higher voice and Roll has a deep voice, so I watched a scene of the two of them to see if I could figure it out. I guess I'm gonna say that Tuck is the one with two eyebrows and Roll is the one with the unibrow.
Flik-E
AXIOM Crewmember

Previous

Return to A Bug's Life