Disney Masterpiece?

I’ve heard that A Bug’s Life is a Disney Masterpiece. If this is true, why in the world?!?!?!? :astonished: Pixar did the entire thing! :confused: Help, please. :laughing:

ew. ya. i hate when people talk about pixar movies being disney.

I know I’m probably in the minority here, but I have always thought that Pixar films were Disney. The company isn’t part of Disney, but its feature movies (not including shorts) have “Walt Disney Pictures presents” stamped on them.

A113, do you have anything against Walt Disney movies? I love a lot (well, not all) of WD’s films. In fact, I’d definitely pick Bambi or Beauty and the Beast (and a few other Disney films) over Cars any day. I do like Cars, it’s just that the two 2D movies I mentioned are heck alot better.

Ah, but there are two Disney companies, as such- the old Disney, which made awesome films like the ones you mentioned, and the new Disney which, to put it simply, does not.:laughing:

Good point, although I really like all three Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

RMSH:The “Walt Disney Pictures Presents” just means that Disney’s paying for the movie’s production, and therefore they get a part of the credits. If Disney had a say in Pixar’s movies’ productions, Pixar’d be done for.
As for my anti-Disney thing, yes, I’m part of the Hate the Mouse club, not that all of Disney’s films are bad. K9Girl and I like to call the good Disney “The Good Disney” and the current disgusting Disney “Disney 2”, as a joke on all their sequels. 8D Disney 2 is pure evil. They don’t seem to even care about people anymore; just money. The Old Disney was pure genius.
LG: Exactly. XD
RMSH again: The Pirates films were Jerry Bruckheimer.

A113: Well, I really like some animated Disney sequels as well (Lion King 2 and both Aladdin sequels. I don’t think these three count as “new Disney” because they were made back in the 90’s). I know, I just have a different opinion.

Also…why call it “Hate the Mouse” club when you just mentioned that not all Disney films are bad? Why not “Hate the New Mouse” club?

Yeah, you’re right; those probably belong in the good Disney (not quite sure of Aladdin though… :confused: )

As for the name of the club, I didn’t come up with the name. I’d personally call it the We All Hate Disney 2 Club. 8D

becuse Disney distributes the films, they really have the right to slap whatever labels they can onto any movie (from PIXAR).

There’s an anti-Disney club? How come I never got an invitation. :stuck_out_tongue: Okay, I like them sometimes too. I like many of their movies. I just don’t like the money grubbing that happens behind it sometimes. Moving everything good as far as special features go to blu ray, canceling shows on massive cliffhangers (THE START OF THE CLIMAX PEOPLE!)

Anyways, Disney wishes it was PIXAR, that’s why.

Netbug009: Well, it’s no longer in existence, due to…guess what company. XD But until i start another one, here’s this page. (it’s not their movies i’m against; it’s the company, but hopefully JL will change that soon)

that made me mad! that was AMAZINGLY great rant!

I like the old Disney too. Those Disney’s classics are nice (for examples, Aladdin, Pinocchio, and Mulan).