10th Anniversary

Isn’t there going to be a 10th Anniversary Edition DVD? :question: [/img]

That’s a good point, irishman14. I haven’t heard anything about it yet, and a quick search on Google didn’t show any obvious links or anything. Do Disney tend to release a 10th anniversary version of every of their films, or is it just some of them? I think both Toy Story and Toy Story 2 had one, so you’d expect A Bug’s Life to follow suite.

irishman14: There has been no announcement of a 10th Anniversary release of A Bug’s Life, so I guess that boat has sailed unless they have a late-10th Anniversary edition. :stuck_out_tongue:
The only release from Pixar that has gotten a 10th Anniversary release would be Toy Story (TS2 was in 1999) so I wouldn’t be surprised if after the 3D releases are out TS2 and TS could have their 10th and 15th Anniversary debuts, respectively.
There are 10th Anniversary pins available at Disney Parks and Disney Stores, though.
eventservices.disney.go.com/pint … n?id=39759

This was a film I grew up with and GOD BLESS IT!!!

Happy tenth anniversary, ABL! May you continue to rock the world!

Well, according to The Film Factory, ([url]http://www.thefilmfactory.co.uk/dvd[/url]) WDS’ official site in the UK, that’s exactly what’s happening! Check out the bottom right hand corner where it shows upcoming Blu-ray titles. A Bug’s Life is there with a release date of April 6th (in the UK I guess.) I for one can’t wait for more details on this release. Thoughts?

O.M.G., I hope this is true!

I found a forum where they say that Bugs and Monsters too will be released in Blu-ray on April!

And Nemo on March o__O: forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=70929

If that’s true, I’ll buy those films again, just to see the Blu-ray goodness! Thanks for the link, Elikrotupos.

Well, Finding Nemo has been one of the first “Coming soon to Blu-ray” releases from Disney since 2006. First it was promised for 2007, then spring 2008, then fall 2008 and now it has been delayed to 2009.

I know, but we don’t have a date… and that “march 2009” is far from official… so, who knows…

I certainly hope for one!

A Bug’s Life is a bit underappreciated if you’d ask me. A good, and marketed, 10th anniversary dvd/blu-ray would remind people how great this movie actually is.
If they would release a Monster Inc, rerelease alongside it, that would be amazing :smiley: .
And perhaps, the final push for me to get myself a Blu-ray player.

pixarblog.blogspot.com/2008/12/e … e-blu.html