A Bug's Life 10th Anniversary!

Today marks an important moment in Pixar history with the 10th anniversary of A Bug’s Life!

Pixar’s second film, is what assured the company that they weren’t a one-time hit, they were here to stay. Many of you have been asking why A Bug’s Life isn’t appreciated as much as Pixar’s other films. It could be because it was released between the two Toy Story films, or because it was “overs-shadowed” by megahits like Monsters, Inc., Finding Nemo, and The Incredibles. Whatever reason, today is the day to appreciate it’s legacy.

Congratulations on 10 years of A Bug’s Life to everyone at Pixar!

I hate our local version of this movie. The only special features are the bloopers and Geri’s Game.

YAY!! Happy anniversary!!

But I lost the first disc. :stuck_out_tongue: You’d think that me, being a complete ABL obsessee, would not lost the DVD but yeah … I did. xP I found a blank CD in it’s place.

And nevah, evah settle for it on TV! The commercials can make you lose your mind and they cut out things to fit within the schedule. :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Anniversary, A Bug’s Life! :smiley: It’s a shame that it’s such an under-appreciated film, when as a CGI movie in its own right, (and especially at the time of its release) it’s definitely one of the better ones out there.

Happy anniversary A Bug’s Life ! :smiley:
Who didn’t love this little bugey CGI film !?

Happy anniversary A Bugs Life!
You’re like the cute little underdog of Pixar land :3
Loved Slim and Hopper <3

I can’t believe it’s been 10 years! I remember getting A Bugs Life on VHS for my birthday. I still have it!

Happy 10th anniversary A Bug’s Life! =)

I can’t believe it was 10 years ago that I saw this at the cinemas on my 8th grade school camp! My how time flies…

Happy Annversary ABL. This movie was my favorite Pixar movie before the Incredibles came along.