Flik's Inventions

Which would you like to see in real life?

“A Telescope!”

No wait, that already exists. Maybe that harvester thing he uses.

Hahahhah! <3

Yeah most the stuff he made were things already invented but recreated for… Ants. :smiley:

Omg that screencap just rounds up their relationship so perfectly.

I always loved The Bird. I think a remote control version would be awesome!

I think I would like to see his harvester or a bird, but the problem is that we have technology for that.

Of course, most if not all of Flik’s inventions are simply existing machines but reverse engineered with Ant Technology. The beauty is that the machines have been reduced to their simplest forms, and recreated using basic materials. Sort of like the Flintstones.

I used to have a rc version of his bird whan I was little…I’m not sure his inventions would be very responsible, and I don’t remember the movie very well. Sorry :frowning:

Yet another movie I have on VHS… :frowning:

The bird would be pretty awesome, but I think that a plane might be more, uh, durable? :slight_smile:

I’d like to know where his harvester gets power

Haha, I’ve been wondering that as well!

I would like to try something with his telescope, that was quite interesting for me to use multiple pieces of glass/water/diamonds to reflect some kind of zoom on a piece of leaf or a dowel or some sort. The harvester was interesting, I always loved using that when i used to play the Bug’s Life game when I was young. Lot’s of fun!

Yeah…the harvester might have been the strangest thing actually.

My great grandfather was actually an inventor…although he died tragically when he was only 26.

Did he invent anything super cool?