Pixar Planet

The Rain Chase and related

Talk about Pixar's A Bug's Life here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

The Rain Chase and related

Postby Esmedes » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:39 pm

I'm not really sure if I'm allowed to "restart" archived topics, but...
I was looking through the archives and I found a topic about where Manny and Gypsy disappeared to during the chase scene http://pixarplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=20157 .

I wondered this myself, and there were several points in that topic that I personally wanted to point out.
* For one thing, Manny CAN fly...which brings me to wonder why he was riding Dim during the Rescue scene. Couldn't he have helped distract the bird?
** With the flight in consideration, it was mentioned that it would be dangerous for Gypsy to fly in the rain since he wings might get damaged.
* Maybe they went for cover and didn't REALIZE the others were gone until a long time after they went under. They obviously didn't notice that Hopper had grabbed Flick.
** Or maybe they were helping some of the others get underground, which was a contributing factor to not noticing their friends' absence.

Now, the thing I want to know is where did P.T disappear to after he set the bird on fire? He just disappeared completely after that until spring.
Even if you're entirely different insects
Esmedes
Mutant Toy

Postby IncredigirlVirginia » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:56 am

I don't think there's a plot point to that; I believe John and the Pixar crew just saw it as practical not to confuse the audience with too much action at once. As for P.T., I think he just ran like a scared, little kid.
No more let life divide what death can join together.
IncredigirlVirginia
Super Hero

Re: The Rain Chase and related

Postby annajohnsn » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:34 am

A Bug's Life is a classic storyline. It's a story of friendship, teamwork, trust, and bravery. Notwithstanding that, it's funny, entertaining and has great animation for its time cheap real diamond rings . It shrivels and takes us into the world of insects. I love watching it a lot.
annajohnsn
Shark Bait

Return to A Bug's Life