Toy Story 1 Vs Toy Story 2 Vs Toy Story 3

Toy Story 1 Vs Toy Story 2 Vs Toy Story 3

• Toy Story
  • Toy Story 2
  • Toy Story 3

0 voters

Out of the 3 Toy Story movies, which is your favorite? For me, the original due to all the memories I have with it, and it is an overall superior film to the others. But I gotta admit, I had a though time deciding between Toy Story 1 and Toy Story 3.

Toy Story 2, it holds a lot of nostalgia for me and just has my favorite moments.

I can’t choose just one.

Individually and together, they’re all masterpieces!

Toy story1 , originals always the best , nothing can be better or even good as the 1st.

I had a hard time picking, as I love them all so much. The first one was my first movie and the one that started it all. The second is the first one I remember seeing in Theaters, and I’ve always been a big fan of Woody so I of course loved it growing up. But the third is like the culmination of everything and I think it is the best tech wise and honestly, I like the storyline the best. So I went with the third one. But it was a very close choice and if I didnt have to choose, I’d rank them all as equals.

Um… all of them equally! I couldn’t even imagine trying to slim it down! I have amazing memories from seeing each one and each one is perfection, and while it’s tempting to default to TS3 (because it’s such a great ending to this amazing series), the first two are indispensible and make the third one the gush-worthy crazy awesomeness that it is! So all three films equally - including the Toons! X3

yea… i have to agree it is so difficult to pick

Ah, Toy Story. Easily my favorite franchise of all time with Cars and Winnie the Pooh coming up as close contenders. I did think I would like of them equally. I love them all unconditionally, but unfortunately Toy Story 3 is my least favorite not only of the series but as for Pixar as well. It’s not bad, it’s still really good, but way more sad and dramatic thanI thought it would be. It’s almost like the theme of that universe was altered into something darker when the first two never were that saddening. Even though I love it’s unique good points, especially like Ken and Barbie, I have to say both of the first two are my favorites for the franchise, for Pixar and of all time for me. I might like the first one better, but the second one is a perfect sequel that complements the first so well. I have to say Toy Story and Toy Story 2 for me. :smiley:

Interesting^, Toy Story 3 being darker was exactly what I loved about it! But, fair enough, everyone has different tastes.