Toy Story of Terror!

Source: awn.com/news/television/pixa … tv-special

Surprised they announced this so soon. Looks great!

Sounds awesome! I remember hearing that Pixar was planning on putting together a couple Toy Story TV Holiday specials, I guess this is one of them.

oooh I for one can’t wait! Halloween has been my Favourite Hoilday since I was liddie~ Oooh think of the Toys that’ll be sold at that time :smiley:

Ohmahgoodness, I am so excited!! Of course, I always get so excited when Pixar adds more mini-adventures to their movies! I shall count the days until it airs! And after DW doing more than their fair share of Christmas specials (not that the ones I’ve seen aren’t good), I’m ready for Pixar to do their thing for once :slight_smile:

As much as I love the shorts, this sure caught my attention. I like that they didn’t reveal too much; afterall, it’s supposed to be scary. Hoping to see a few old faces, though.

This has got me really excited! I can’t wait for it.

I’m excited for this one! I suppose this one is going to be one of the 30 minute ones right?

Also who do you think the toy that’s going to get taken first is? :open_mouth:

As for your guess, I predict maybe an Alien will be taken first! Besides that, Toy Story of Terror sounds exciting, even though I always fear the toys being in such danger. I’m sure everything will be fine in the end, but I hope it’s good for laughs and more fun spooky than serious/dark spooky.

This sounds like fun :smiley:
If Jessie is the toy that goes first though… :angry: