Single Character Collection

If a topic like this exist feel free to delete this one

I’ve been wondering if anyone else has a collection of just the one character from Toy Story (as with me with a whole bunch of Jessies Items and growing) A whole collection of Woodys, Buzzs, or heck even a collection of Lotso!

Feel free to take photos!

I do have a collection of one character which is buzz , but besides that I also got the other characters.

Buzz lightyear by sHaY110 (Toy story), on Flickr

I have lots of different characters… but my collection is very heavy on Jessie and Buzz.

That’s a pretty neat collection of Buzzes, is one of those a Christmas edition?

Also I might post up an Update of my collection later on :blush:

Yeah , the buzz beside the USA one is the Christmas edition :mrgreen:

Your post is do great.go ahead.

I still have a few items in the post, but for thoses who haven’t seen my collection…here they are

And excuse my Jessie in a Kimono…I was too lazy to take it off her XP

Wow ginacartoon. And I thought I had a lot of Jessies.

I’m just a little mad about it XD oh and speaking of the ones in the mail!

Gotta love the little fighting Lego Harley Quinns in the corner 8D

Oh those two were fighting if they should or shouldn’t be in the photoshoot XP

Well, I’m glad they got in :smiley:

hehe xP also I once saw someone with a hug collection of the pizzaplanet aliens .u. wonder if they’re a member here .3.

And all this time I thought Kimono Jessie was some sort of uber rare exclusive. Darn, my hopes were dashed :wink: :frowning: -Omar

Sorry dude XD but if they do release such an Item you bet your strings i’m getting it xD

I have many different versions of a few of the characters as well. I think I have more Buzz Lightyears than anything else. You can really make merchandise with him. Basically, if you get the main figure, then the happy meal toy, then the cereal box toy, then the 15th anniversary collector’s item, the list goes on…you have a single character collection of any one of the toys.

I got three Buzzes and three Woodys (the '95 plastic action figures, Revoltech and TSC), but not intentionally. I originally bought the Revos to replace the old and worn '95 toys, and then I discovered the TSC ones, and I was gonna sell the '95 figures until I learned they’re really not worth all that much even unopened so I figured I might as well give them to my niece on her next birthday. Seems kind of appropriate, actually.

I have about 6 Buzz Lightyears. Does anyone have any interest in them before I put them on ebay? I thought I’d ask you Toy Story fans first.

What ones

I don’t have a single character collection, but I do have multiples of Woody and Buzz.

I have the original Toy Story (1995) Woody (with wire) and Buzz. I have Toy Story 2 Buzz with Utility Belt. I have TSC Woody and Buzz (regular). They’re all on display in my collection.

And I could a couple of other Buzz figures - one which I thought was Utility Belt Buzz based on the photo in the Ebay listing, but was some weird variant with a strange paint scheme and was missing his backpack entirely (something that was NOT mentioned in the Ebay listing) and a non-funcitonal original Buzz which I replaced with the “working” original Buzz.

I also have doubles of Dolly, Mr Pricklepants and Buttercup. That’s because I replaced the Disney Store versions with the TSC versions when they were released.