Original Woody Doll

Hello everyone i’m Mattia999 :slight_smile: I’m finding original woody doll,I saw on disneystore.com,on british disney store online,on ebay and i found some woody doll but i haven’t found the original woody doll,perfect,very similiar from the character of the film. I’m finding Woody doll that have plastic head,hands and boots,and that have stuffed body with padding,not plastic. Than,very important is that facial expression is identic from Woody of the film. You know where i can find it? You can write me the link of the site or the name of the site where i can find it? Thanks and Excuse-me if my english isn’t perfect but i’m Italian Boy…Thanks everyone,bye! :slight_smile:

There is no woody with a movie accurate smile.

Sounds like you’d be best off with the basic Woody doll offered by Thinkway.

ebay.com/itm/THINKWAY-DISNEY … 20cd0ab9f1

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe this version has a stuffed body, as opposed to the solid body of the Toy Story Collection Woody. As for the face; this is as close as you’ll get. All figures by Thinkway use the film data, so you can rest assured with that.

If you live outside the US, another alternative would be the Mattel Woody, seen here:

youtube.com/watch?v=UujxrtDwXSg

He has all the basic elemenets, and a good head sculp.

I gotta wonder though. Why have they never made a movie accurate headsculpt? :confused:

Because big toothy smiles looks more appealing. At least that’s most likely what someone decided at some point.

I think it’s because the image that Thinkway use as the basis for Woody are these:

to

and

to

That should be:

you, dinoco, are you sure hes thinkway?

The eBay listing is expired, so the ones listed in its place seem to all be the Disney Store version, which is slightly different.

oh. ok

the DS one does seem taller.