Toy Story/Clue game crossover?

I have this Idea down on the fanart area, but I kinda wanted to share out this idea over here, feel free to move or delete if it’s in the wrong area

At first the Idea churned out like this:

But then I got to talking with a good friend of mine, so we sent out an email to Pixar themselves (doubt they’ll read if but as long as it’s out there)

So what do you guys think?

I like it. While murder has been brought up in the films (“you murdering dog”), it seems a little out of place in this scenario. But I like the idea, it’s original.

Thanks :smiley: I even cooked up on what they’d wear in my fanart area xP Gina's PhotoStudio - #32 by ginacartoon since I can’t post it up here…or can I D:

Ooh, the “locking up in the box” idea is great! I can definitely say that if Pixar makes it, I’ll buy it for sure! And hey, one of my best PixarPlanet friends has been trying to get an Up Lego set made – and he’s actually gotten as far as talking with a Pixarian on the idea! So who knows? Good luck! :mrgreen:

Oh that sounds really Awesome! Hope we’ll get some Up legos soon :smiley:

Talking about this made me think that maybe a crime solving story could be a nice plot for a Toy Story Toon.

And maybe just like the film clue, in diffrent cinemas they’ll be diffrent endings!