TSC Rex vs. Disney Store Rex

I’ve been trying to find out how these two Rex figures compare in terms of size and accuracy, but I haven’t been able to find any pictures of them side by side. Do any members here have both?

i dont have them, but i did go into the disney store today, and they had both versions. :smiley: the disney store rex has a button that juts out of his back like a knife. TSC rex looked perfect. on sale for TWENTY dollars too.

they had the toy story collection rex for 20 bucks damn I’d pick that up in a heart beat they never even released rex in stores where I live

I dont know that i believe that. Disney store hasnt had collection toys in a long time, let alone rex.

i had 20 bucks, but none for tax. he was also on the very top shelf, and im vertically challenged

What would one expect to pay for a TSC Rex these days?

They had a Toy Story Collection Rex in stock at your Disney Store as recently as a few weeks ago? Dang, I haven’t seen that in stores in forever. I was lucky enough to get one for Christmas in 2011, though my parents paid over $100 for it on eBay.