Live Action Toy Story is finally up on Youtube!

Hey everyone! If anyone has been keeping up with the Live Action Toy Story, you’ll be happy to know that you can watch the entire movie right here! youtube.com/watch?v=5G0j_Huv2Fg please share it with as many Toy Story fans as you can! :smiley:

It’s so awesome. Each shot is accurate! Hopefully everyone at Pixar sees it!

The effort that was put into this production is incredible! I do think Pixar will see it and congratulations to the whole team for a job well done!

@Linkara19 even Retweeted it on twitter

Forgive my ignorance, but who’s Linkara19? :blush:

Someday I’m gonna have to sit down and watch this in its entirety, but massive kudos to you!

I saw this going around! Haven’t watched the whole thing just yet, but color me impressed at their dedication!

I’ve only seen the first five or ten minutes so far, but it looks great! I’ve been keep up with this project for about a year, and it’s great to finally have a chance to see it! Kudos to these guys for their dedication and attention to detail!

He hosts the show “Atop The Fourth Wall” its a show were he reviews comic books in a humorous way its a pretty funny show.

brilliant well done guys!

I like how the humans’ parts are not dubbed but are acted out just as in real life. It makes sense, and it kind of reminds me of how WALL*E had live-action humans play the parts of the humans of the past on the Axiom. It has an authentic and relatable feel to it. Also, I liked the singing in the end credits! 8D

Saw this not too long ago. This is brilliant. The wires are distracting and the Sid who plays Sid is too young, but othern then that it’s awesome! I hope they make Toy Story 2 live action one day soon, but that will be harder.

I saw this doing the rounds on Twitter! Congrats on going viral, Noble_Wolf!