What's your favorite Toy Story movie?

(Give me the reason and the order from best to worst.)

Mine is Toy story 2 at first place then just by a bit Toy Story 3 then Toy Story (It’s not bad but it’s not my favorite).

I like Toy Story 2 because of it’s awesome scenes like the toy barn and the bouncy balls or geri and his cleaning, I love this movie. :astonished:

I don’t know if I have a favorite but I do have a favorite moment… Its the scene in the first Toy Story at the end when Buzz & Woody are flying the scene is great its a great character moment between Woody & Buzz and the music here is just amazing its a scene that blasts off to infinity and beyond.

I like toy story 3 … So many new characters

Alex

mines in the order they came our 1 2 and then 3.

I love them all, but I seem to love part 2 a bit more than the first and third. I watched it a lot when I was younger, almost every week, I think. I just have a lot of fond childhood memories of it. Heh.

i far prefer the first, i cant pinpoint why, i just do!

Mine goes 2-1-3. I just love 2, because I was thrilled with Jessie when I was little. She instantly became one of my favorites, but still behind Woody. I also just like that it has a perfect blend of comedy, and tender moments of character development.

Toy Story is my #1 nostalgia movie ever. I love everything about it, and honestly, I don’t see how it could be any better.

Toy Story 3 is a good movie. I like the writing, and most of the characters. And yes, I cried about 17 times in the theater. I just find the others more well balanced, in my opinion anyway. This one was just a little more sad than I was expecting.

well, the first one, that was just what i always want to see. so much footage of deluded buzz

My fav is the first Toy Story.

1. Because you can’t have a 2 or 3 without a 1.
  2. Because Buzz is pretty much the central character.
  3. Lot’s of quotable lines. “You’re a sad strange little man… and you have my pity”.
  4. Mrs. Nesbit

I like the 2nd one mostly because of the Cleaning Woody scene. It’s just awesome. Oh, and all the retro furniture in Al’s house.

The third because it really got me at the end. I thought they were gonna melt down all of them. It was a realistic fate considering. It also made me cry like 4 times.

Toy Story is the most quotable thing ever.

Definitely Number 1. I was just learning to talk when it came out on Video, and I watched it EVERY DAY! And my first word was “Woody”.
And I really like the “YOU! ARE! A! TOY!” Hilarious

Toy Story 3 definitely is my favorite of the three, followed by Toy Story and Toy Story 2. But I thoroughly enjoyed all of them and I think they’re all really good movies.

I like TS2 the best because it’s probably the greatest sequel ever. :smiley:

I agree, it’s tied with Empire Strikes Back for my favorite “part 2” of any trilogy.

i watched the first toy story every day until i went tto kindergarten. i always had a woody.