Toy's accent

This is something I’ve been wondering. Do you think a toy’s accent can change or does it stay the same. The reason I say this is because Woody’s pull string sounds diffrent then he really does. His pull string voice sounds more Texian or something. His real voice sounds more stanard American. It’s said all 3 Toy story’s take place somewhere in Michigan, this hasn’t been conformed though. Did Woody have a more texian accent in his beginning years? Can other toys accent change as well if yes? Buzz has Spanish mode, but he’s obiously voiced by a diffrent guy. Can a toy’s accent change depending on where they live?

Interesting thought, but I think the voices remain pretty consistant. The explanation being that the talking features on toys were recorded by actors. For the sake of the film, they have less life than the actual toys do, to create a contrast with their personalities. Woody’s gramophone voicebox is old and scratchy, it’s obviously been distorted over time.

Other than that, it seems toys try to act the part of the character they were based off of. Woody still sounds the same as he did in Woody’s Roundup.

I can see that. If I remember right Buzz’s voicebox is starting to show it’s age. That may mwan the wrestle toy (forgot his name) would sound all tough.