Would you like a Buzz Lightyear Spinoff Movie ?

After playing the Buzz lightyear levels from the TS3 videogame, I began to wonder just how good would a Buzz lightyear film would be, while Buzz lightyear of star command was an awesome series, I think the series was basically “Star trek for kids” , not to mention that they kind of screwed up Buzz personality

Buzz is easily the most recongnizable character from the series, so do you think he could carry his own movie? something like we saw at the begining of TS2, an action movie in Space that spoofs a movies like star wars and Star Trek while having an original plot?

It’s a possibility; while I personally enjoyed the Buzz Lightyear Of Star Command series, I do think that something new and different would be awesome. But it would probably be difficult for Disney and Pixar to rebound from BLOSC after it didn’t do well. I’ve always thought it would be cool if they would do something with Buzz Lightyear, but subtlely mix in the Toy Story characters and elements into it (so that way Buzz could at last take on Evil Dr. Porckchop!), so in that way Disney and Pixar could keep it fresh and different from BLOSC. We’ll just have to see… :slight_smile:

Personally, I am content with Buzz Lightyear of Star Command: The Adventure Begins, which I own on VHS. I’m not against another one, but I kind of don’t think there needs to be another one. They could bring that movie back on a Blu-Ray release if they chose, I suppose.

NO

Eh, I think it’d be okay. If Pixar made it, I would probably see it.

No, I think we’re okay without it. I likes BLOSC when I was younger, but really, it isn’t good. Why would another one be any better?