Issue with Jessie's stand Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Hello everyone,

My name is Kevin and I am new here at Pixar Planet. I apologize if this is not the right section so please forgive me. I figured because it had to deal with Toy Story that it goes here, but I am not sure if there is a proper section that discuses the Thinkway Toys so please forgive me.

I have the talking Jessie doll that comes with the horseshoe base golden stand (the best way to explain right ?) and I noticed that the top part of the stand that holds her neck, there are like two white marks on each side, like white circles that look like they were chipped off.

Now I tried to see online if any other Jessie stands have these. Unfortunately I saw two pictures but couldn’t make it out. I tried to see if anyone took some closeups on here, but I couldn’t find any and some even looked like they discarded the stands and replaced them with something different. I ask because I find it weird being both on the same spot. If I would have dropped the stand, then I would assume one side of the piece would have been chipped not two.

Can someone please tell me if those white marks are on their stands as well or show me pictures of their Jessie stand ? I just want to know so I don’t go buying another Jessie doll for nothing.

Thank you.

Anyone ?

my stand has that same problem, but its woody! might just be quality control.

for being such pricey high end collectible figures I’m hearing a lot of quality issues :unamused: