Woody Disney Store is a good replica of the movie?

Woody Disney Store is a good replica of the movie?

I bought it for $ 50 (R $ 100 in Brazil), but do not know if he is really good. What do you think?

He looks like a fair representation to me. He has a nice face.

Yeah, but your vest is too short … = \

In my opinion? No, not really. But this isn’t about me, its about what you think. I’m pickier than a lot of people so it really just comes down to taste, how much you care about attention to details.

i find he is, although i have the TSC woody, an DS oine. theyre both pretty good

Yeah, I want to know the opinion of the users! =)
I worry too much about details like the vest and your smile.
But, in my opinion, his boots and his hair are the same as the movie!

yay

I’m a big fan of the DS Woody, mainly because he as close as can be to “play state” or “toy state” Woody- the splayed molded fingers, the smaller voice box, and the TSC head, all together make him a very good Woody doll.

There are of course, detractions; his phrases are the same old 1995 phrases, albeit with a new voice actor; the headmold, while the same as the TSC mold, is not the same as the “toy state” Woody closed mouth mold, nor is it based off any particular scene in any of the films, but rather is based off “Pixar data”.

All in all, it’s a fair Woody and much lighter on the wallet than say, the TSC Woody -Omar

well, you could get both (if you have unlimited funds!! :smiley: )and do… HAND SURGERY…

Why not get the Toy Story Collection one it’s only a bit more and it’s still available at Toys R Us.

I already have TSC Woody! =)

And here in Brazil do not have Toys R Us = \

twas a little ide. heard of hair transplant? hand transplant!

please do not write abbreviations. I am Brazilian and I do not quite understand English.

sorry. wasnt an abbreviation. just a typo.

Ah, ok. You do not understand English very well and I can not distinguish it. :~o

It’s a pretty decent representation, if you ask me. It picks the best features from the '95 and TSC figure. Though various budget requirements keep it from having the polished appeal of the TSC edition (hair painting detail is missing). Though I like that it uses the '95 hands, which are screen accurate. The TSC face is also a nice touch, but having the inside of his mouth flesh colored has always looked a little weird (just paint it, or give him a closed-mouth grin). I notice that the sewing for the joints has also been improved, which is nice. The smaller voicebox is still prefered, but the better quality makes it more obvious that it isn’t Tom Hanks… the sketchier quality of the '95 doll seems more reminiscent of Woody’s scratchy gramophone voicebox from the movie.

As for some final nitpicks, the collar hasn’t been changed at all, which looks too bulky and lacks the crisp corners seen in the movie. The torso also seems a little too cylindrical. But for the price range, the basic Woody doll has always been a great value.

all of yhose points are correct