We're getting a Revoltech Jessie!!!

tomopop.com/revoltech-woody- … 1185.phtml
They announced that they’re re-releasing the Revoltech Woody (You know, with the creepy face) and Buzz but the biggest news is that they’re working on a Jessie! No release date as of yet but I’m still excited!
WANTWANTWANTWANT

Thanks for the info. I’ve often thought about purchasing Revoltech Woody and Buzz, but the high prices scared me away. If I could get them for RRP, then I think they’ll be a “must have” item. And Jessie as well!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YES I WANT HER NOW GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!

Cough sorry xP but I did squee about this loudly! (being a Jessie Collecter after all~ ) this will be something to keep my eyes open for! <3

Hey, you’re not alone :blush:

Ooooh I just wonder what emotions she’s gonna have!

I hate to double post one I had to guess a few emotions she might get (that and I can’t make out the one this this picture
)

So here are my guesses (for the first one I think that’s what she has)

Updated proto-type Jessie:

importingmonsters.blogspot.mx/20 … essie.html

I’ve been checking everyday to see an update! Thank you! :smiley: love the fact she has 3 faces (and none of them matched my guesses XP)

OOP Ya beat me to it. :stuck_out_tongue:
I like the face choices. Although in between her scared face option and Woody’s crazy face, photo opportunities will be endless XD

And looking by her date she’d due for 1st of December this year!

I like the faces they chose but a face I’d like to see is this;
i2.wp.com/screencaps.us/199/9-to … m-2472.jpg
Who says Woody can be the only one with a creepy face? XD

Some new pictures:

tokusatsurevoltech.com/series048/

GAH! Beat me to it XD
If I don’t get to own this toy soon I may explode! :cry:

There’s one thing I noticed, her sad look, in the promo her eyes were a bit more open, and now her eyelids are a little lower, and now her knee joints are white not blue, also is it me or is Jessie is taller then Woody?

And I think she blew the Reap Woody’s face out of the water

more updates~ j-hobby.com/kms_jpn/shop/prd … ?sku=RT048

And one in Black and White XP

goodkindofgeek.com/2013/11/01/re … #more-7377

edited.

Just because you dont care doesnt mean you have to spoil the excitement for others. Thats pretty rude. Anyway, I think the black and white revoltech woody and jessie are way cool!

Why is it that every time I see one of those Revoltech items on Amazon, they’re all labeled as a Japanese import?

It’s kinda confusing, because I live in Ohio and I don’t really know what that would mean in terms of ordering it (if I were to ever have it)!
I also did notice Revoltech items involving Incredibles, Ratatouille, WALL-E, and Up.
But now I seem to find the Toy Story themed ones interesting, too.

Anyways, I do actually find this to be a very interesting thread. Now I am jealous in terms of “I should consider getting me one of those”!