Pixar Planet

Toy Story That Time Forgot

Talk about Pixar's three Toy Story movies here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: Toy Story That Time Forgot

Postby Evil_Emperor_Zurg » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:08 pm

createtime wrote:
Evil_Emperor_Zurg wrote:
TheSpaceSheriff wrote:Looks like we may receive an Angel Kitty soon:
This was a gift to the TSTTF crew and according to the link below, TRU is going to sell this.
http://instagram.com/p/xBFIjqB6aF/

Maybe this might be a second attempt at the new toys? (This seems less likely...)

Edit: Here's the official post from Pixar acknowledging the plush.
http://instagram.com/p/w7CE1QSklj/?modal=true

Dawww, she is so adorable, but sadly, im not going to buy her because im not collecting TS Replicas anymore, mostly because of the price of them in my country :|

What a rip. We get Kitty Angel from Toy Story That Time Forgot, but no Transitron from Toy Story Of Terror. This sucks.

And an acurate size Reptilius :x
Evil_Emperor_Zurg
Ant

Location: Trying to capture Space Rangers somewhere in the galaxy...

Postby mintinthebox » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:40 pm

screw price, WHENS THE PREORDER?!
Mcdonalds chicken nuggets have a funny taste. a funnily AWESOME taste. cause mcdonalds is delicious. i like that resteraunt.
mintinthebox
Garbage Boy

Postby PixarDude » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:37 am

I don't understand why you're so upset about Thinkway not making Transitron. I mean, he's cool and all, don't get me wrong, but he was only there for like 10 seconds. He all did was thank Jessie. They need to make Combat Carl because he was a main character.
"To Infinity and Beyond!"- Buzz Lightyear
"Never tell me the odds!"- Han Solo
PixarDude
Garbage Boy

Postby TheSpaceSheriff » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:48 am

PixarDude wrote:I don't understand why you're so upset about Thinkway not making Transitron. I mean, he's cool and all, don't get me wrong, but he was only there for like 10 seconds. He all did was thank Jessie. They need to make Combat Carl because he was a main character.

I'm not going to lie though if Disney found a company willing to make secondary Toy Story characters, I would ask for the Battlesaurs, Prospector, Trixie, and all of the toys in Toy Story of Terror. ;-p
"Falling with style", eh?
TheSpaceSheriff
Toy Collector

Location: Floating aimlessly in space (Hopefully Zurg doesn't capture me)

Postby createtime » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:09 am

PixarDude wrote:I don't understand why you're so upset about Thinkway not making Transitron. I mean, he's cool and all, don't get me wrong, but he was only there for like 10 seconds. He all did was thank Jessie. They need to make Combat Carl because he was a main character.

They made a vintage toy commercial of him! So what if he wasn't a main character and only appeared for a few seconds in the TSOT movie. That was enough time to see how cool Transitron is. How can they not make a great toy like that for real? Toy Story The Time Forgot had toys made, but none for Toy Story Of Terror. Except for that little set of Jessie, Buzz, and Combat Carl. It's just so unfair. Japanese mechas are the coolest toys, and the creators of Toy Story Of Terror are passing up the oppertunity to make such a awesome toy?! This sucks!
createtime
Ant

Postby PixarDude » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:30 pm

createtime wrote:

They made a vintage toy commercial of him! So what if he wasn't a main character and only appeared for a few seconds in the TSOT movie. That was enough time to see how cool Transitron is. How can they not make a great toy like that for real? Toy Story The Time Forgot had toys made, but none for Toy Story Of Terror. Except for that little set of Jessie, Buzz, and Combat Carl. It's just so unfair. Japanese mechas are the coolest toys, and the creators of Toy Story Of Terror are passing up the oppertunity to make such a awesome toy?! This sucks!

Actually, now that I think about it, I'm being a hypocrite. You see, I'm a big Star Wars fan and my favorite character is Boba Fett (the bounty hunter from Episode V) and my friend always asks why he's my favorite character. I kinda use some of the same points as you except they relate to Star Wars. So yeah, I can see why you'd want a Transitron.
PixarDude
Garbage Boy

Postby createtime » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:31 pm

PixarDude wrote:
createtime wrote:

Actually, now that I think about it, I'm being a hypocrite. You see, I'm a big Star Wars fan and my favorite character is Boba Fett (the bounty hunter from Episode V) and my friend always asks why he's my favorite character. I kinda use some of the same points as you except they relate to Star Wars. So yeah, I can see why you'd want a Transitron.

Thanks. I'm glad somebody here understands my frustration and disapoinment for Transitron not being made.
createtime
Ant

Postby TheSpaceSheriff » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:07 am

If you really wanted to, you could always ask your supporters to e-mail Disney Consumer Products to ask for the figures. I doubt it would work but it's really up to you.
TheSpaceSheriff
Toy Collector

Postby mintinthebox » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:24 am

screw transitron. just give us prospector. wtf thinkway, you could have made four million variants of the same figure by now.
Mcdonalds chicken nuggets have a funny taste. a funnily AWESOME taste. cause mcdonalds is delicious. i like that resteraunt.
mintinthebox
Garbage Boy

Postby Evil_Emperor_Zurg » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:07 pm

mintinthebox wrote:screw transitron. just give us prospector. wtf thinkway, you could have made four million variants of the same figure by now.

And Screw Combat carl, we need a new Bo Peep!
Evil_Emperor_Zurg
Ant

Location: Trying to capture Space Rangers somewhere in the galaxy...

Postby PixarDude » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:47 am

I have been waiting like 14 years to get a Prospector. GIVE ME PROSPECTOR OR GIVE ME DEATH! well not death but still, I want that Stinky Pete.
PixarDude
Garbage Boy

Postby mintinthebox » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:40 pm

shut up, gimme the figure, and take my money already! thinkway execs would crap their pants with the prospector variants though!
now, whens angel kitty going on sale?
mintinthebox
Garbage Boy

Postby TheSpaceSheriff » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:20 am

*sigh*

Instead of whining in the Toy Story That Time Forgot Thread, why don't you guys just contact the maunfacturers and toy stores? Not only are the complaints annoying but they don't resolve the present issue. For the e-mails, just input the appropriate information required and send them a formal messagel. For example:
Hello Sir/Mad'am,

I would like to inquire the avaliability of the Toy Story Collection Buzz in stores. Will there be a future release in the coming months.

Yours Sincerely,

x

If more people send e-mails like these, DCP will become aware of what their consumers want and [ideally] will produce additional characters to be sold along with Woody and Buzz.

You can start with e-mailing the following contacts:
https://ebizsec.disney.com/ebizsecurity/contactus/contactus.htm?Locale=en
http://www.thinkwaytoys.com/ContactUs.asp
http://www.toysrus.com/helpdesk/index.jsp?display=store&subdisplay=contact

Remember to be professional in your e-mails; it's counter-intuitive to be rude. In the end, they are people too who are just be following orders.
TheSpaceSheriff
Toy Collector

Postby Slink » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:01 pm

I know were not quite in "spring" yet, but is there any word on this angel kitty toy? Has anyone seen one at TRU or eBay?
Customs:

ImageImage
Slink
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby TheSpaceSheriff » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:02 pm

Slink wrote:I know were not quite in "spring" yet, but is there any word on this angel kitty toy? Has anyone seen one at TRU or eBay?

No luck yet. The company manufacturing the toy only gave me a slated release.
TheSpaceSheriff
Toy Collector

PreviousNext

Return to Toy Story