Toy Story That Time Forgot

THE NEW TOY STORY TV SPECIAL yayyyyy!!! It will be just in time for the 2014 holiday season, so probably December 2014. The TV special will be directed by Steve Purcell (Brave co-director), and produced by Galyn Susman (as per usual). It’s not going to be a Pixar-less year after all!

stitchkingdom.com/disney-abc … xar-68560/

I am so happy about this!!! :mrgreen: Toy Story of Terror was fantastic, I can’t wait to see what they’ll do with this one.

The fact that this is a Christmas themed Toy Story TV special makes the name an obvious homage to the abandoned Tin Toy Christmas (which as we all know, became Toy Story). This alone seems like an awesome idea (seeing how Pixar never wastes a good idea). I hope the project lives up to its full potential. I also hope to see a cameo from a certain Tin Toy…

YYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!

Great news!

I wonder what existing toys the “evil” set of action figures will be based on/inspired by? I’m hopeful that they might be based on “He-Man: Masters of the Universe”.

Honestly, when they said “dangerously delusional,” I immediately thought of Buzz in Space Ranger mode (especially in Toy Story 2). Speaking of Masters of the Universe, maybe it could be the Insectaloids, introduced by Twitch in Toy Story 3. Other than that, I think they’ve had their fair share of G.I. Joe references.

i also thought of buzz.

the coolest toys ever… hopefully sorta gi joe meets buzz meets giant fearsome dinosaurs

It’s so exciting to know we’ll be reuniting with the Toys once more! TSoT was already so amazing, I can’t wait to see what’ll happen for this one! And I get the impression that it’s Trixie-centered, so I’m totally excited to see her character blossom, as she’s one of my fave of Bonnie’s :slight_smile: And Kevin McKidd’s playing one of our dangerously delusional action figures! Oh my goodness, this’ll be so much fun! So… only eleven more months to go…!

I sure can’t wait to see this… :smiley:

amen.

[url]http://www.animationmagazine.net/events/preview-toy-story-holiday-special-at-comic-con/[/url]

People going to Comic-Con will get to see a first look at Toy Story That Time Forgot! I wonder if the panel will have a policy against snapshots (I want to see the designs for the new toys 8D)…

I won’t be able to go to the event but is anyone else going to stop by?

They just released a poster for Toy Story That Time Forgot! Looks interesting!

I love the comic-book style poster. I really hope Mattel or Hasbro makes action figures for these guys. The prices for the posters are going to be monstrous on eBay.

That poster is flat-out epicsauce! I see Trixie’s got some cool modifications going on… ahh hurry up and get here December!!

They just released the poster during Comic Con? Awesome! Now I’m excited for the upcoming Christmas special even more.

Another look at the poster, the pterodactyl in the background looks a lot like Ridley from Metroid:

Then again, Ridley is based off of a pterodactyl.

This special sounds awesome! I’m really looking forward to it :smiley:

[url]http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/24/sdcc-14-a-look-at-the-toy-story-holiday-special[/url]

Just the news I wanted to hear. It’s a shame that Mattel is just making 4 inch figures for Rex and Trixie. This would be a perfect opportunity for a screen accurate Trixie along with the rest of the BATTLESAURS!

The special airs December 2nd!

Yesss! It’s early December! That’s a much easier wait than it would be otherwise so yay! :slight_smile: