Help with Buzz Lightyear info!! please?

sorry I’m new here,

been a toy story fan since I saw the first movie when it came out.

anyway, I’m having a friend make a custom buzz lightyear action figure for me and I searched online everywhere and I can’t find the answer to this question (also my daughter broke the toy story dvd’s so I’m blind at the moment)

Does anyone know if Buzz has something like a space ranger id number, or badge number, or cadet number, or something along those lines?

It’s gonna be put on his suit somewhere, probably on the red button.

I swear he says it in one of the movies, but everything I’ve searched online for just has that id card from the starcommand cartoon, just says rank: captain, profession: space ranger…

if anyone knows PLEASE I need to know.

thank you so much for your time

Welcome to the forums. It was never mentioned within the movies to my knowledge. The closest thing I can think of is the “Deep Space Code” poster in Andy’s room in the first Toy Story. New Buzz also mentions that Andy’s Buzz is “in direct violation of Code 6404.5, stating all Space Rangers are to be in hyper-sleep until awakened by authorized personnel.” Could that be what you’re thinking of?

Also, we’d love to see the project once it’s done

thanks,

not really like a space code, more looking for literally an id number.

kinda like in sports on the jersey’s (and I’m gonna assume it’s not the lightyear 95 jersey that there’s pics of on the web)

you know like, “this is buzz lightyear, space ranger 243 reporting for duty”

I thought when he did the mission log at the beginning of the first movie, or when he was at sid’s house before he found out he was a toy.

it just really seems like there should be a number of some kind for them, seems like something called “star command” and “the academy” would have id numbers, or at least rank numbers.

maybe I will just have to have him put “S.R.” on the button. and his star command id says captain so… I dunno S.R.C. ? or maybe just CPT…

this is frustrating btw… and yes, I’ll post pics when it’s done.

there was a little yellow sticker on him, and all it said was lightyear.

That’s all there is to his opening mission log. After he finds out he’s a toy, the inside of his communicator only says “MADE IN TAIWAN” (maybe that’s where you could add that code?) Funny enough, in Toy Story 3, Buzz puts Andy’s phone number over the residue of where his wrist communicator sticker used to be.

Honestly, the answer isn’t in the movies, but the Buzz Lightyear of Star Command show is a good source. Also, the sticker on his left arm already has S.R. for Space Ranger on it.