Buzz Lightyear Posters

Hi

I’m new to this and I’m not sure if this question has already been posted and answered. Anyway, I’m looking for the Buzz Lightyear Posters in Andy’s Room in Toy Story 1 my son is a huge fan and I’m recreating him Andy’s room from TS1 with the sky blue walls and clouds. I am also trying to track down all the toys from the TS1. I’ve tried Ebay and Amazon but is doesn’t look like they have them or they are ridiculously overpriced for something that is used.

I really appreciate it if you guys can help me with the posters, toys and other stuff that might help me create a ‘near’ perfect room.

I’m sorry of this stuff has already been answered but I couldn’t seem to locate it on the search option.

Thanks again and kind regards

Giovanni

I believe it’s been posted here a while back, I’ll see if I can find it. The Live Action Toy Story crew also recreated all the posters for Andy and Sid’s room, however, they no longer have that available.

Hi Dino

Thanks for any help you can give.

If anyone is selling through Ebay the following Toy Story toys would you please PM or just post on here please if you see them being sold somewhere. I’m live in the UK and it seems this country is lacking a lot of the Toy Story merchandize. It seems most is being sold USA, Germany, Australia and Hong Kong.

The Hockey Putt
Little Bo Peep and Sheep
Little Tikes Fire engine and Toddle tots
Mr. Mike
Wheezy
Rocky Gibralter (I think this guy is very cool)
Mr. Shark “Howdy, Howdy.”

For the robot in TS1 are there any good replacements out there that resembles it in anyway? I understand from reading some comments its part of a buddy pack but I want something near the real scale in the movie. Anyone got any ideas please let me know.

If there are any other toys like Andy’s board-games I’m missing please feel free to let me know.

:smiley: Thanks again everyone

This isn’t super high res but its a start I guess.

Found it:
img413.imageshack.us/img413/1283 … poster.png
Credit goes to user Pure from this forum

Currently, there is no scale replica of Robot. The closest, which many users use in their collections is the Burger King figure:

The detail is actually fairly accurate, but it’s way small.

A fellow user here, wampar, actually did build his own scale replica of Robot, and Spirit Mama did as well.

Here’s Spirit Mama’s:
flickr.com/photos/spiritmama … otostream/

Hi Dino,

Thanks very much for that Buzz pic I will try take a printed copy to some shop and try get it blown up into a poster size for my son’s wall. Thanks for the info about the robot I guess I will try search Ebay for the Burger King Model.

I just bought the Little Tikes Engine and little people so that’s one down lol. Dino that boardgame Woody and Slinky play with? Is it a checkers game or chess?

Thanks for the help

Giovanni

^The game happens to be checkers, Giovanni. I’m not an expert on Toy Story collecting, but I can help with that! “Ready to lose at checkers, Slinky?” “When pigs fly!” :mrgreen:

Lol Thanks Obsessed for the help :slight_smile: