WE DEMAND BO PEEP LOL

Hi

I have been scouring the ebay and other places for the Little Bo Peep Toy with sheep and other accessories and the only ones out there seem to be very overpriced items. One in Germany was going for £255. What’s strange is that there is a very high demand for these toys and yet the toy companies haven’t picked upon it. I was thinking of getting a petition together and sending it to one of the companies and seeing if persuaded them to resell these toys?

I was in contact with Disney Pixar asking them to sell bo peep and they sent a response saying that if the demand was high enough they might take it in consideration. They did not give me any info about how many people it would take to get Bo Peep put back on the shelves. I guess you can tell I want this item for my collection lol

So if anyone has a comment on how to do this please reply

A big problem I see is that Bo was only in Toy Story 3 as a blink and you’ll miss it cameo, she hasn’t said a word since Toy Story 2. Unless you count the Toy Story Mania ride.

Until and unless Disney or pixar do something new to include her in a more prominent way I don’t see the demand going up enough to warrant a decent Bo Peep release.

Still, she was a focal point in the first film, and there’s plenty enough of a fan base to sell figurines. Zurg was only prominently featured in Toy Story 2, but we only got our first full-sized figure of him last year.

Though the fact that you got such an optimistic response from Pixar is interesting. They recognize that the original figure is a hot selling collectible, but they want to be sure that putting out a new one would guarantee good sales. In that case that Pixar is looking for demand, I think a petition is a good way to get the point across.

i want one. im just bo cheap.

:laughing: puns :laughing: