Toy Story Visual Links

Here’s a project I’ve been working on a while, and thought I’d share with the community here. As it says, I’ve been working on finding any sort of visual link in the Toy Story universe (mainly focusing on those within the Toy Story series). The more I looked into it, the more subtle nods and clever gestures I found. The majority of these don’t even seem that coincidental, either. Anyways, here it is:

Toy Story 2 Visual Links:
youareatoy.wordpress.com/feature … ual-links/

Toy Story 3 Visual Links:

Other Pixar Visual Links:

Other Media Visual Links:

That’s pretty cool Dinoco!

Whoa! Look at all the similarities for the whole Toy Story trilogy! :open_mouth: How come I’ve never noticed this before? That is so cool! Definitely interesting.

These are seriously cool! While I knew some of them, I didn’t know all of them, and on top of that, the ones I did know look really cool side-by-side! Great job on this! :slight_smile:

I just looked at the other links, and I gotta say: That’s rather interesting. Anyway, thanks for sharing with us!

Thanks guys! I really did keep finding them the more I looked into it (but this is Pixar, so that’s no surprise). Anyways, if I missed any, feel free to point it out, I’ll be sure to credit you

I really love those references. I didn’t saw this one yet, it is a reference to Jurrasic Park.

Thanks, Dillinger! I’ll be sure to add that