How rare is this?

[img]Looking to sell bits of my Boys collection and have this 6inch applause wheezy plush with Mic…I cant find another on UK ebay nor on the internet…I have no idea where we even got him from to know what I paid either.
I dont want to ask too much and not sell but dont want to sell too low and do us out of money…so how rare is he and ball park figures of what hes worth? Perfect condition apart from 2 scratches on one eye…

I heard somewhere (can’t remember where) that that Wheezy came from a gift pack at Blockbuster. I don’t know if that’s where it’s from though. :confused: That also sorta looks like the plush Wheezy I got when I was 2 or 3 at TS2 On Ice. ;-p I still have him but he doesn’t have Mr. Mic’s microphone and I don’t know if he came with one. The eyes on mine are plastic though

EDIT: I found one on eBay. Turns out it was made by a plush company called Applause. It said it was released in limited numbers. The seller has a TON of Toy Story merch (old and new) so I’m guessing he’s correct. Hope this helps. :smiley: