Toy Story 2 character interviews

So, the reason why I’m making this topic is to see if any of you members remember the interviews with the TS2 characters. I have been trying to track the Toy Story 2 character interviews forever and I still can’t. Apparently, around the time when TS2 was released, there were interviews on the official website with the characters. There was supposedly one with Prospector where he said he enjoyed getting his face painted by Amy. I’m not exactly sure if this is real (I found this info on Pixar Wiki) but other sources say this too. There were also supposedly ones with Buzz, Woody, Jessie, Zurg, and possibly a few others. If anyone knows if these are real and if they still exist, let me know.

I’m not talking about those ones. Those were the dvd ones. The ones I’m talking about are the ones that were on the Toy Story 2 website back in 1999 when the movie came out.

Hey, a couple years ago I was curious about those interviews and tried finding them…I eventually found a blog where someone had used some search engine for older sites and found them. I’m pretty sure it’s what you’re looking for! :smiley:

Here’s the link to the interviews (Every character except Al’s is available):

disney.go.com/disneyvideos/anima … rview.html

If you click “next” you should be able to see them all.

I hope this helps!

Thank You!

Holy sushi! epic bro!
btw, 3/10 ign too much water. :slight_smile: