The Luxo Ball in other media

I’m not sure if this is where this forum should go but I thought I’d be a little fun to talk about this.

I’m sure you’re all familiar with the Luxo Ball, or Pixar ball as it’s sometimes referred to. It’s in a lot of Pixar’s shorts and films. But, it’s also been in other places as well.

If you grew up in the 90’s or early 2000’s, you may remember the Nickelodeon show Rugrats. My brother, who was born in '95, grew up watching it and decided to revisit it on the 90’s Are All That, a block on TeenNick that goes from midnight to 4. As we were watching some of the episodes we noticed that the Luxo Ball, or at least a lookalike, makes some cameos. It changes colors a lot but still keeps the same pattern as the Luxo ball. I believe this is meant to pay homage to Pixar, which is pretty cool.
rugratsball.gif
It also makes an appearance in one of my favorite preschool shows, Blue’s Clues. I can’t really find a good picture of it but as a kid, I remember seeing it and it is in there somewhere.

Well, those are just some of the other places the Luxo ball appears. if you can find any others, post em’ here.

Here it is on Blue’s Clues. The star and the stripe’s colors are switched, though.