Toy Story SXSW Panel

I’m at SXSW Film Festival in Austin, and there’s a panel called “Infinity and Beyond, twenty years since Toy Story”, featuring Ed Catmul and Pete Docter. Other than Toy Story 4 questions (which they won’t answer I’m sure), what are some good questions for them? Anything good I should ask them about the original Toy Story or anything?

EDIT: Here is a great coverage of the panel:
theverge.com/2015/3/17/82298 … nniversary

I asked them about the decision to make TS4, and they said they were super excited to tell the story that they are gonna tell, and that Susman had some hesitation but was ultimately excited to revisit the characters.

I may be a bit late but I’ve got a couple:

1. Did Andy’s dad ever have a role in any of the Toy Story films?
  2. Does Jessie have a last name?
  3. Are there some notable toys that didn’t make the final cut?
  4. Besides Lasseter, does anyone else at Pixar have their own Toy Story collection?
  5. Did Pixar have any involvement in the development in Buzz Lightyear of Star Command?
  6. As a follow-up, will those characters ever appear in a future Toy Story short/film?

Can you get some toy company to make Stinky Pete toys? lol

serious questions tho:
Was Woody’s Roundup an idea that was brought up even before Toy Story 2?
Were you planning on making any sequels while working on the first film?
Were there any other deleted scenes that were originally intended to be in the film other than the ones on the DVDs?
Looking back at it, do you think the film holds up or is as strong as it was 20 years ago?
Was the production on the original film rough?
How do you feel about the film being named 99 in the AFI’s Top 100 films?

I’ll post a detailed description of the panel later. Basically production was a miracle and they are really excited for TS4 and don’t think it will hurt the original trilogy.