I need help

I recently bought a signature collection Woody, but the problem I have is he keep falling over. I put him on the stand that he comes with and put him on a basic Ikea bookshelf next to Buzz. But it’s happened several times now that he fell off, even though he’s secured on to the stand. To be honest if I fiddle around with the stand itself the base part of it doesn’t seem very balanced or firm.

Does anyone have advice on what I can do to prevent him from falling over? At this point I’m ready to just tape the stand down to the bookshelf with double sided tape, but maybe there’s a better solution.

Maybe try something to weight down the side that he’s falling away from? (Like if he’s falling forward, put something on the back of the stand) it probably doesn’t have to be anything big, just enough to counterbalance the offset weight that’s causing him to fall over.

(or, you know, maybe he’s just exploring his new home and can’t get back on his shelf before you return to the room, Woody did “fall out” of Al’s case in Toy Story 2, remember? :wink: )