Andy's Houses/Bedrooms

How big was Andy’s room in the first Story movie? Like how many feet wide and how many feet long?

On a side note, do you know if Andy’s room in Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3 are the same room? How big was that one/those ones? Not sure how to determine it.

Just eyeballing it, looks like the first room was maybe 15’ by 15’?

Does anyone know if there are any official Disney Pixar blueprints of the houses seen in the Toy Story movies? Like digital data or something? o.O

Ya know what, let’s just make this thread all about Andy’s houses throughout all the movies lol; see how much we really KNOW about them. XD Sorry if this has already been a thread on here in the past. :blush:

Thank you for your time, and hope to hear from you!

The room is the same from toy story 2 onward. Though I have my doubts that the one we see at the very end of toy story is the same one, it looks smaller.

As for how many feet, I have no clue.

I have seen blue prints (sort of) of the layout, I think I even have it on my hard drive somewhere, I would just have to do a lot of digging to find it again.

If it helps any, this is my 3d recreation of andy’s second room, I tried to keep the proportions the best I could, but it may be off.

sketchfab.com/3d-models/andys-r … 8b9d76d2ea

Edit: I just noticed this topic from 2018 was only bumped because of a spambot. oof.