Pixar Planet

Looking to Buy rare Mattel Jessie Doll!

Talk about Pixar's three Toy Story movies here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Looking to Buy rare Mattel Jessie Doll!

Postby SaturnPrince » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:40 am

I've been looking for this specific Jessie doll for YEARS with no luck! It was released by Mattel 2 times. Once for the Toy Story 20th Anniversary & then again for Toy Story 3. It was only available in the UK & Australia which makes it that much harder to find if you live in the U.S like I do(California specifically).Does anyone know where I can purchase this doll brand new? Or does anyone own it & is willing to sell it to me (preferably in like new condition if unboxed)?? Please and thank you!

Note: There was another version released with the same head but with a barbie like body which is not the version I am searching for. I am looking for the one with the movie accurate rag doll body.

SaturnPrince

Re: Looking to Buy rare Mattel Jessie Doll!

Postby isabelladom » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:35 am

I really loved the roll chrome keeps crashing windows 10. It is really amazing and it is one of the rare dolls that I always watch in the toy shops. The entire look is attractive for the doll. It is pretty and rare that is the main thing that attracted me towards this doll.
isabelladom
Ant

Re: Looking to Buy rare Mattel Jessie Doll!

Postby TheSpaceSheriff » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:59 pm

I doubt anyone checks this board anymore but you're only hope is getting lucky on eBay. I think I saw an eBay listing for her a month back and she normally isn't expensive.
"Falling with style", eh?
TheSpaceSheriff
Toy Collector

Location: Floating aimlessly in space (Hopefully Zurg doesn't capture me)

Return to Toy Story