Toy Story Unseen Preview Footage videos

Yo. I haven’t posted on here in ages, but recently something caught my interest and I was wondering if one of you could help me out. Recently, Part 3 of a supposed workprint copy of Toy Story, dated 7/26/95, was uploaded to YouTube. I remember this footage being uploaded to YouTube way back around 2010-ish, and found it fascinating. It was removed by Disney shortly afterwards, but I’ve trying to track it down ever since. I seem to remember someone on the forums saying they had downloaded it, so I was wondering if anyone still does have it. Thanks in advance, and see you toy cowboy…

I remember that quite fondly, the OP was very gracious to share it and answer questions. Not to mention give me a copy (might’ve been me that mentioned that originally). Unfortunately, I don’t think there’s any way that it can be posted again without being auto-flagged. It’s so important to see the behind the scenes look, but unfortunately there’s too much of the final movie for it to have any legal standing being posted. Nevertheless, send me a DM and we can maybe work something out. If you’re only looking for a small portion, I might even be able to get away with posting that.