Toy Story Dreams.

I have Toy Story dreams ALL the time. I am a freak about Toy Story. Its kinda scary.

I sort of recall having a dream where I was afraid of Zurg, or something. Since I used to watch Toy Story 2 adleast twice a day when I was a kid I’m bound to have had one before.

Don’t we have a dreams thread already? I think this is kinda redundant… :stuck_out_tongue:

I definitely once had a dream featuring Woody, I’m sure of it. This was years ago though, I think just before the release of the sequel, so I have no idea what the dream was about but I’m certain I dreamt about him. :laughing:

Its about dreams involving Toy Story.

Once I had a dream where I found my then-missing Buzz :slight_smile:
Then of course, when I was 5 I always had dreams where Woody was real and my beat friend :slight_smile: I love Woody

It’s funny how us TS fans think alike… I was pretty obsessive as a child, had to watch it multiple times per day. I’m pretty sure I had a lot of dreams back then, I just can’t remember them.
One recent one, though, was where Sid was actually stealing Andy’s toys from his house… it got weird.
Another weird dream is basically replaying scenes, except from different angles.

I’ve dreamt I think a couple of times where I saw TS3, and I was super-excited, although the actual movie wasn’t really anything, it was just about how excited I was I guess…haha

I’ve had two toy story dreams. One is like a ts4 where the toys go to “heaven” and god lets them go back if they can complete the trials (Stinky Pete showed up briefly). Another is just random ts3 stuff like Woody, chatter phone, and pricklepants in the garage with the others. It was weird

I actually had a dream last night that Woody and Jessie were skateboarding and they were “together” and Buzz was jealous. XD

Honestly, I have the strangest dreams…

Last month I had a dream I got the TSC Potato Head.

I had one the other day. It was the day of the premiere, a family member and I were waiting in line at a theater for Toy Story 3. As we were getting our names checked off of the guest list, Lee Unkrich announced that the movie was about to start and for everyone to get their seats. Eventually we found some seats as Lee asked all of the voice actors, animators, and the like to stand up so everyone could clap for them. Soon as the clapping died down the movie started. I remember seeing some clouds moving by as the TS3 logo was shown above a desert… then I woke up. Why did I have to wake up? :frowning:

I’ve had quite a large amount of Toy Story-related dreams. Here are the ones that I manage to record in one way or another:

I had a dream a few months ago which involved Jessie being decapitated and tossed into a garbage can while Slinky and Hamm watched in horror.

Shortly after, I had another dream (I totally subconsciously got inspiration from that leaked bit about the dumpster)… in this dream, the toys were about to be dropped onto a landmine by a construction crane controlled by Lotso himself, but those green aliens managed to save them by taking control of the crane. The dream later involved the toys hiding under a bridge in attempt to avoid a delusional Buzz who was trying to more or less turn them into a secret organization (which was oddly lead by the Pink Panther).

This next dream is interesting. The whole entire plot involved the toys following Andy to college. They ended up getting to the college campus, but tactically advanced from several different spots to avoid being seen by the students. Unfortunately for them, fate lead a grass trimmer to the bushes they were hiding in and the movie ended with a loud screeching noise with several toy parts flying out. I’m happy it was just a dream!

The next dream I had involved me seeing Toy Story 3 on an iPod. Woody and Jessie tried talking Andy out of going to college. The film didn’t focus on the other toys at all and Andy had absolutely no questions about the toys talking (it was like they’ve been good friends for years or something).

A while later, I had a dream that the side of Woody’s head was burning for some reason and Potato Head ended up running into the wall (think of Mr. Angry Eyes from TS2) since all of his parts were in the wrong spots.

In my last dream, the whole entire beginning of Toy Story (Andy’s imagination) played in my head word-for-word, from “Alright everyone! This is a stickup!” all the way to “You’re goin’ to jail, Bart. Say goodbye to the wife and tater tots.” I was surprised that I could remember the whole entire bit by memory, but alas, it played in my head subconsciously to perfection.

That’s all I can remember :smiley:

Lately I’ve been continuously having dreams about having a real Stretch toy. I don’t even want one that much.

I had a dream that Woody was alive and he was my best friend. I have vthis dream loads of times. We go on adventures and defeat bad guys. Sometimes, we let Jessie tag along but never have i met bullseye nethier Buzz.

IM MAD , DO NOT BLAME ME =)

As a kid, I remember I dreamed there was a life-sized Buzz Lightyear in spaceship box, just sitting in a trash can at my friend’s house. When I tried to take it out, his mom yelled at me.

A couple of days ago, I had a dream Andy found out the toys were alive. They coulden’t take it anymore and revaeled they were alive. Ansy was scared at first but he got used to it. I had a dream a couple a mounths ago Woody was torn to shreads.

Once I had a dream were Woody and I were best friends and we went to the mall and saw Toy Story 3.

I had a TS dream once. Woody found some sort of box with fireworks in it outside my house and wanted to open it. Then he lost it. So me, Buzz, and Jessie tried to help him find it. We saw a hamster that looked like Rhino from the movie Bolt with it. He was saying things like,“It’s mine! Alllll miiiineee!!! Mwhahahaha!” And then the box was about to blow up so we ran to the back porch. It didn’t blow up. So we went back, and then it really WAS going to blow up, so we went into the house to watch it from the window. When I ran to the couch, I dunno why, but I said,“YEEEHAAAA!” And Andy came and picked up Woody and brought him to the couch to look out the window. There were really pretty fireworks out there and he said,“Whoa, cool!” Then it ended. Oh, and it was raining the whole time. :open_mouth:

I had a dream that the mutant toys were in another room at Sunnyside, and helped Andy’s toys escape.