Babyface's Morse Code.

Looked everywhere, could not find the answer.
Sat infront of my tv/computer for hours trying to figure out the morse code, didnt happen.

When babyface uses it to call out to its mutant friends, what is he saying?

I’m a huge pixar fan, memorise every line from every movie, but I must know the answer to this. Thanks. :open_mouth:

from IMDB

nuh uh, i fail to believe that.

I want pixar to tell me what it issssss

I have an idea: Why don’t we ask Lee Unkrich on Twitter? He does reply to questions.

Why dont you believe it? it makes sense within the scene and sounds legitimate.

And I think it would require too many characters to ask on twitter.

I wondered this too when I saw the movie in 3D. That sounds reasonable to me, what samurix7 said

lol I find it hilarious just the sentence “babyface’s morse code” lol. But yeah, I have no idea what it means.

=\

This style of morse code (struck against a resonating object like a table leg) is VERY difficult to comprehend as there is no continuous tone. In that case, … could be S or it could’ve been …- or U because you don’t know how long the fall off of the struck tone is. The only way to tell is to hope it’s well formed and slow it down to look at the spacing. I spent half an hour doing exactly that and came up with / .-. .-. / -.-. — – . / — …- - / or “RR come out”. Where RR is a commonly used prosign meaning “received” or “acknowledged.” So BabyFace is telling Woody, “Yeah, I got it.” and then calls the others to “come out.”

I was wondering what the R&B singer had to do with Morse code.

Nice job on the decoding, I was about to do that myself, but this sounds very legitimate.

Yeah, good work enigma427. Your explanation sounds very plausible.

youtube.com/watch?v=xqL-kCcH … re=related

Can someone try this (at 2:42)? The pole doesn’t resonate as much, so it might be easier to decode. Come to think of it, since this is only test footage, it might even be a different message completely.

Very nice, Dinoco! Same message, but MUCH easier to hear. Especially without the duck quack in the middle of it…

Hi,
I am new here and reached through Google and I need such toys in Melbourne, I have just checked the images and links you shared but they are old and not working. Any info?

What toys? Are you specifically looking for Babyface?