What's the oldest toy you own?

All of us must still have some beloved toy, like a Woody or Jessie or something else that they’ve had a long time, and keep around for nostalgia. Since the basic plotline for TS3 is going to be what happens when Andy grows up, I thought this might be an appropriate place to talk about our own experiences.

The “toy”:

As I’ve been an avid model railroader for years, one of my oldest and earliest “toys” is a locomotive from the first train set I ever got. It still runs, and it’s pretty vintage now. It hearkens back to a more innocent time, and it’s small, so it doesn’t take up much space.

What will I do with it?

Keep it, and pass it on to my kids. even if that’s the only one of the many trains I own, that one they seem to like as an heirloom.

Oldest Toy: Woody Doll. Got it for my first birthday. I STILL have around.

What I’ll do with it: If it’s rare, I’ll keep it… if it isn’t… I’ll give it to my kids.

Say hi to Rex. I got him for Christmas around 1985-86ish when I was 3-4 years oldish. These days he hangs out on a shelf keeping guard over my ears.

Haha, that’s awesome that your oldest toy is actually a Woody, Sorastitch.

My oldest toy is a handmade Goldilocks soft toy, made by my Godmother I believe. She made it just before I was born so I’ve had it literally all of my life. I plan on keeping it as long as possible.

Well, I have a Buzz and Woody which are both falling apart, and my Elmo is in great condition. I’ll keep Buzz and Woody in my closet, though, because I couldn’t bring myself to throw them away. I was 2 when I got Buzz and Woody, and I was 3 when I got Elmo.

I don’t remember which ones are the oldest. I had this toy elephant that had so many things on it. I remember that one foot would make a squeak sound, the other did something else, and his trunk had a ball on it.

I loved him, but I don’t remember his name! My mom should still have him over at her house… in Oklahoma. D:

The other toy I remember was this huge Bugs Bunny doll. If you squeezed his stomach he would say “What’s up, doc?” among other things. I miss him too. <3

A thing of beauty, that it is.

Still got the tetris cartridge too :laughing:

Nice. :smiling_imp:

My oldest toy is a vintage Monopoly set. I think it’s from like the 30s or 40s or something. It’s from before that Mr. Monopoly character was created. The property cards are thin cardboard and the houses/hotels are wooden. The instructions are also there. It was my grandpa’s before it was mine.

Ooooh, that sounds cool! :smiling_imp:

I have not seen the same Woody doll anywhere. It was made in 1999, and it doesn’t really have a pull string, it’s painted on the vest. As for the hat, it’s made of hard plastic.

Anyone seen this toy?

My oldest toy is the original Thinkway Toys Woody doll… I think.

Long live Woody!! :smiley:

I wish I could say my oldest toy was a Toy Story Doll! But unfortunatly, I never had one! :frowning:

My oldest one I believe is a stuffed animal brown rabbit. It’s not like a cartoony rabbit but a realistic one. His name is Ralph.

Well, that’s cool, too. All toys are good. :smiley:

I think it’s probably the pink pretend phone i got when i was 4 or 5. it still works!

I have a ragdoll-ish rabbit - very, very plain-looking. But considering it was made out of the sweater my Mom used when she was pregnant with me, and made specifically for me when I was born, it’s gotta account for something special. I still sleep, hugging that same 18-year-old bunny. :3

I couldnt think of anyhting for a while, then I remembered, my oldest toy I still own is Mypal2.

(this isn’t mine, just some picture I found on google)

I lost the hat to mine many years ago, but last I checked it still worked.

I cant remember where it is at the moment, but I think its in some closet somewhere.[/img]

Toy Story fans probably know this guys voice as the one used for the robot in Toy Story. I’m still shocked they either got the rights for it or no one pressed charges.

the oldest toy i own is a green buzz lightyear, and it still works

A Teddy bear given to me when I was 2 days old. It was bigger than me forever. And a bunch of handmade animal friends my Mom sewed.