Sid In TS3?

I just had an idea, would you like to see an reformed adult Sid, working at the day center? After the events of TS1 it’s highly likely that he’ll become nicer to toys and end up working in a place filled with them (Well, that or stay as far away from them as possible). He could also eventually help Woody get to Andy.

That’s an extremely interesting theory, and it would be really great to see. Guess we’ll all just have to wait and find out.

I’d rather Sid just freak out at seeing Woody, I think it’d be so funny if they had that happen in the third film.

Sid in the third film? No thank you, I rather remember him as the toy killer, and not the guy who works at the daycare.

Why can’t they just have both? Woody arrives, Sid freaks out (Seeing as he kind of remembers him as a demon toy) and they patch things up.

@B&WF: I never considered Sid a toy killer, more a mere kid who liked explosions, it wasn’t his fault he didn’t know the toys were alive.

What I meant was how he always takes the parts off of his toys and puts them on other toys (like the pteridactyl head on Janey, for example).

I suppose, but in my eyes the only true antagonist Toy Story had was Stinky Pete.

… I guess you’re right. Sid was just a deranged lunatic after-all.

Maybe Sid is responsible for that explosion in the trailer!

I HATED Sid in the first movie. He scared me to death.

I’m sorry I just can’t picture Sid good from all this. I can picture him freaked out at toys though from the last event he had with them. I want him specially afraid of Woody for what he did.

While I’m not entirely sure I want to see Sid in the third film…a short about Sid’s current state would be rather funny. (Something like the Cars short films on Disney Channel-short, but fun to see him.

Another interesting thing…would be if Emily (Jessie’s former owner) were to bring a child of her own to daycare, and see Jessie somehow…the two see each other, in a moment of sentimentality. She’d say “I used to have a doll just like this” or something…idk, it’s in a fan fic I’m writing. I think it’d be cool and sentimental, but unnecessary

That sounds interesting… For some strange reason, I hope that’s actually in the film.

On the topic of Sid, I dont tihnk he should work at the day care, but I would love to see how he ended up. I can picture him being one of those idiots on those history channel documenteries about hauntings or UFO sightings but instead, it would be a show on toys that come to life.

thanks! :slight_smile: it’d be a cool thing I think. just for a brief encounter.

And the idea of Sid, being one of those “Live toy” fanatics, would be hilarious. Like, when they’re changing channels to see him on, screaming about live toys, or something. that would be awesome-maybe go unnoticed by some, even

That’d actually be really funny LOL. Some one on another forums said they could end the film with Andy and Sid being room mates and Andy brings Woody out of his box, ending with Sid panicing. This would be a fun idea too :stuck_out_tongue:

I think Emily would be too emotional for a Pixar film, I’d like to see it, but it’ be too much.

I would be cool to see Sid somehow, but I’m not sure if he should have a vital role, maybe a cameo.

Nah, it wouldnt have to be. Id like to see it myself. though I wonder how old she would be these days…

for some reason I always kinda wanted emily to be related to andy somehow. maybe be his mom or aunt or something.

Oh I think it could be amazing. Maybe have Emily being a grandmother and have the show about Grandma Emily’s adventures with Jessie the Yodelling cowgirl. Like have her grand-daughter/son be a characetr and they can be bed time stories or something