Who do you like more, Woody or Buzz?

This may of been brought up before, but i’ve not seen one yet so…

Do you prefer Woody or Buzz?

I’ve always preffered Buzz, I like his attitude about being very direct and one-way minded, like how he was the one who immediately ran after/towards Al’s car when Woody was kidnapped, and things like that - being brave all the time. As for Woody, I think his character is great, but a I just don’t like him generally more than Buzz, he’s quite funny though :sunglasses: . He’d come third behind, Buzz #1 & Sid #2 IMO.

I dont play favorites anymore. I used to like buzz more during the time of the first movie, then I changed it to woody durring the sequel, now I like them equally. theres no reason to favor one over the other. Unless we’re talking about who has the most playability as a toy.

I liked Woody better in Toy Story and they were kinda equal to me in the second.
I liked Buzz # 2 the best in Toy Story 2.

While Woody is an awesome character, I’ll always like Buzz the most. He is amazing :slight_smile: I love his single-mindedness and his up in the air attitude. He also has a lot of self-confidence to boot! :stuck_out_tongue:

Now, I dant chosoe between them, but back when I was younger I always liked woody better. im not sure why :unamused:

Woody. He’s more… relateable I guess?
I donno, I just like him better than Buzz, though Buzz is still awesome.

I can’t chose! They are both charming and adorable in their own way. They seem to have a nice bond as well which I love. <3

i would have to say woody just because he is naturally smarter about things and buzz can ba a little cocky, but dont get me wrong, buzz is great :smiley:

Woody, he was and is the star of the Toy Story series. I mean sure, Buzz Lightyear is an extremely important character and definitely PIXAR’s #1 breakout character from the films. But when you really get down to it, it’s Woody’s emotional storyline that we follow and must connect to. Plus, growing up with him as a kid, he was a much cuddlier toy.

However, this could also be because Buzz is more of my brother’s favorite character.

It always has been, and always will be, Woody for me. Don’t get me wrong, I love Buzz, but Woody is a special character, one you get truly emotionally attached to throughout both of the films, and I’ve always loved the fact that, especially in the original, we actually get to see his not-so-nice side. It means that he’s such a well-rounded character that goes through this amazing journey and going through it with him is a lot of fun. Buzz has his own journey as well, which is why they end up being such good friends, but I’m more emotionally attached to Woody.

Definitely Woody.

It’s gotta be Woody!

He is the emotional backbone of the stories.

Plus he is cool! Not spaceman cool like Buzz but proper old school cool!

Has to be Woody for me. Being of a certain age, I can relate to him more. Buzz is the type of toy my son loves, all glossy hi tech. Like any good parent I keep reminding him how lucky he is with today’s toys. Lol. Saying that, I think with simple toys like the one Woody represents you had to use your imagination more.

I always liked woody more I duno to me he just means more to me.

Exactly! i like Woody the most, cause I can relate to him more

I love Woody!!! He’s so human. I mean, they’re both great, but Buzz didn’t even have a personality on the first one. Woody was my boyfriend when I was 4. :smiley:

Woody.

I will admit I was a bit annoyed by Buzz in the first film just like him, but in the second film, I really admired the character arc there, where Buzz is using what Woody taught him about being a toy, and ends up teaching it BACK to Woody.

Plus, the characters say lines that you actually believe. Like Buzz’s line about since he is Woody’s friend, they both would do whatever it takes to get the other back.

That’s why I feel that even though the toys in the preview try to get Andy home, they won’t separate the team.