Barbie and Bo peep

I’m wondering how Barbie got tagged along on the adventure when she is Molly’s doll. so if Barbie is in the movie that gives no reason for Bo Peep not to. and i think this is the time to compare them together.

But Bo Peep is porcelain, she is to fragile to be in action.

Yeah I know but How did Barbie get tagged along on the adventure.

I guess to know this, we need to know quite a bit about the storyline of Toy Story 3. It’s a good point though, especially as Barbie is Molly’s doll rather than Andy’s. She might’ve been ‘thrown away’ with the other toys by accident, or perhaps she saw the others being taken away and didn’t want to be left behind so tried to join them somehow. Either way, we won’t know until we’ve seen the film, but it’s interesting to speculate.

And as for Bo Peep, I’m sure there’s an explanation in the film as to why she gets left behind, though it’s difficult to guess what that is right now.

Barbie gets willingly donated to Sunnyside by Molly.
[spoil]Jessie: (thinking she’s being thrown out): Poor Barbie!
Hamm: I call the convertible![/spoil]

As for Bo Peep, nobody knows for sure, but it can be assumed she got thrown away between 2 and 3. After all, she’s not technically even a toy, just part of a lamp.

I guess, i agree with you. Barbie might be a love interest for Buzz or Woody. Hopefully, Buzz beacause Jessie and him dont go together. I always wanted Woody and Jessie to be linked. though i doubt.
HAHA, Jessie is taller than Buzz. Barbie is short so her and Buzz go.

Sorry for the speech. =D

Barbie’s already paired with Ken in TS3, though. I’d rather not see a love triangle arise in Toy Story, that’d be a little odd. I think Buzz and Jessie is a good pairing, considering that Woody and Jessie were nothing more than friends in Woody’s Roundup. Plus, it’s been confirmed that Spanish Buzz tries to woo Jessie, as can be seen in the first trailer (“Did you fix Buzz?”).

Thanks alot =] , were did you get that source from.

Btw, does anybody agree with the buzz and barbie thing

Jim Hill Media. If you’re willing to delve into spoilers, this article has a few interesting scenes from the beginning of Toy Story 3 that we haven’t seen yet (it expands on the ABC Family clip).

jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_hill/ … ginal.aspx

Thanks. Imma get hooked to it. Inbox me when you find anything new. =]

I don’t know, but I have thought about this, and I believe that Bo probably got busted, being glass AND Molly’s, Molly’s probably not as careful with her possessions as Andy tends to be.

Molly does look a bit clumsy like when she was carrying the box

She is not really a toy. Mabey after Molly out grew her she was used as a decuation instead.

I reckon she will have a little cameo in the end were all the toys are united. or maybe in bloopers

Bo peep could already be in the addict
She still a lamp

I can’t wait to see the movie =D

well does anybody have any pics of thire Jessie dolls they would like to share with me

I would have liked it if Bo peep and Barbie became good friends…lol

Girl power!!!
i always wondered what Jessie and Bo’s relationship was like?I wonder if Bo peep was envious of Jessie after Andy started playing with her more.Take note that in the 1st film Bo was Andy’s only female “toy” (even though she was molly’s).

Never saw then interact, hopefully the Toy story toons show some interaction with them.

LMS, I’ve always wondered that, too. I don’t think Bo’s the jealous type, though. I think they’d be good friends. :smiley: