Pixar Planet

Toy Story Replicas (No trading-related posts please)

Talk about Pixar's three Toy Story movies here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: Toy Story Replicas (No trading-related posts please)

Postby CubedGameboy » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:10 pm

LinkStory wrote:https://www.amazon.com/Toy-Story-Role-Play-Trunk/dp/B07GXVVXXD?fbclid=IwAR3-Sz_GGpO2alYLCFfnPa_J3r-5NolRRRS03sorAvLN2cIbj0hMYGzVGkA

This seems to be a new and cheap way to obtain what looks like a scale version of Lenny...we don't have to get the Disney on Ice one anymore hopefully?

that lenny's eyes are not accurate, instead of the black parts of his eyes letting you see through them, the white parts are replaced with a see through part
CubedGameboy

Postby DanGolfy » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:52 pm

Wow this toy story collection is really great. It is my favorite cartoon so I feel really warm emotions when I watch on this toys. I feel that they are going to alive when no one is watching. I remember that there was a magazine about toys story when I was small and they had pin collection. I collected all custom pins. I felt myself the coolest guy.
DanGolfy

Postby Dinoco » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:13 pm

CubedGameboy wrote:that lenny's eyes are not accurate, instead of the black parts of his eyes letting you see through them, the white parts are replaced with a see through part

In the film, Lenny wasn't a real pair of binoculars, he was only usable to other toys. His eyes were only googly eyes, which I believe was represented through the Burger King toy.
Dinoco
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby TheSpaceSheriff » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:45 pm

It has definitely been ages since I've seen anyone post here.

Since Toy Story 4, my collection has grown decently with me adding all the new TSC toys along with the real posing figure Buzz Lightyear I mentioned a few pages back. In addition, I headswapped both the TSC Woody and Buzz to have the updated TS4 heads. Woody looks more accurate than Buzz but I like this alternate head for Buzz.
Spoiler: show

I like the real posing Buzz and he scales just as well as the TSC but the TSC wins out overall with his features.
"Falling with style", eh?
TheSpaceSheriff
Toy Collector

Location: Floating aimlessly in space (Hopefully Zurg doesn't capture me)

Postby Dinoco » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:18 pm

Woody makes a huge difference. It seems almost accidental that they finally gave us an accurate face, since Buzz has a similar expression but it bears little resemblance to any of his "toy mode" faces. Thankfully Buzz has constantly had decent faces; Woody's open mouth expression was an odd choice in conjunction with the limited paint apps.
Dinoco
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby lizmcconel » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:25 pm

Better to get real toys and other toddlers' products, read reviews and choose something good. I always check reviews here skumama.com/best-toddler-backpacks/.
lizmcconel

Postby D0ub1eD1pp3d » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:07 pm

I've been looking at this forum for a while now and i'd like to share my customs (I dont know how to post images yet so im linking some photos I posted on discord

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... /A_NEW.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... _image.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... ts_new.png
D0ub1eD1pp3d

Previous

Return to Toy Story