Petition for Andys toy collection wave 3

Do you want a wave 3 for toy story collection?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

this is a petition for pixar and thinkway to make a wave 3 with the following characters.
Prospector
Zurg
Mrs.Potato Head
Bo Peep with sheep but with shiny plastic to look like porlician(sorry for spelling)
hamm
slinky
wheezy

Please vote. every vote counts and thank you

I’d like a Wave 3, but something like this won’t have any effect on if there is one or not really. Hamm is also unnecessary if there is one cause the new Disney store one is basically perfect.

^What he said.

yep but what about electronics and we need to think about kids like me
wqe cant PLAY with the hammm kike that

I just want them to make Prospector and I’ll be just fine. Zurg wouldn’t be so bad after all, isn’t he like one of the most popular demanded characters to be made in the Toy Story Collection series anyway?

Why not? Andy pulled it off.

Slinky and Hamm are the only two listed where I think the ones we’ve gotten now are satisfying enough already, but all the others like Prospector and Zurg would be the most demanded and are ones I would like to see get made. Wheezy would also be nice, but how do we know that Thinkway wouldn’t do to him what they did to the aliens?

That is exaclty why I hate toys with un-needed electronics, it takes away from the imagination, or tries to.

The Hamm is perfect, no need for thinkway to “Try” and make one, that would end up being all plastic, painted wrong, wrong materials, and with all kinds of dumb gimmicks pulling it out of the prop replica realm and into their “toys we can put out forever” realm.

I think this poll would only do good, if mailed to Thinkway, otherwise its just us few folks coming back and seeing what each other put, rather than phone calls or emails, etc. Thinkway is in charge of their toys, not us. If they really wanted to LISTEN to fans, they wouldnt mess up their computer file replicas.

[quote=“TylerHaslett”]
That is exaclty why I hate toys with un-needed electronics, it takes away from the imagination, or tries to.

The Hamm is perfect, no need for thinkway to “Try” and make one, that would end up being all plastic, painted wrong, wrong materials, and with all kinds of dumb gimmicks pulling it out of the prop replica realm and into their “toys we can put out forever” realm.

Gonna disagree there. I would be quite happy to see thinkway make a Hamm. The disney replica is hardly a toy. That doesn’t stop my son wanting to play with it though. Thinkway are in the business of making toys to make a profit. I don’t have a problem with that. If I don’t want the same toy a different colour I wont buy it.

Yes, we know Thinkway is a business for a reason…they do business. I was speaking only in terms of movie scale replicas, not the toy functions etc. I could care less about color, voice etc, the only thing I personally care for is an accurate sculpt, because anything else is an “easy” fix. The sculpture is the hard part.
I’m just thankful Thinkway and as well as Disney Stores, are doing 1:1’s the “right” way. I am defiantley thankful, and not “mad” about anything. Toys/ and anything are a want, not a need. And we are all thankful that there are companies meeting our wants.

So you need couler

In less harsh terms, I agree.

Although, when it comes to Thinkway, when they add electronics, it’s normally either a hit or miss. The Army Men had no electronics, and everyone loved 'em. Buzz Lightyear, however, did a lot of things he couldn’t do in the movie, yet it didn’t interfere with his prop status, and actually added to the play value. Mr. Potato Head’s additions, however, look like they did more bad than good when it came to toy functions. Still, I think this is the first time they made a functional, electronic Mr. Potato Head (the talking ones from '95 were rad, but that was all they could do). When it comes to Hamm, it sounds like they’d probably make him talk when you put a coin in, or something like that. The materials also looked a bit too flat. The sculpt, however, was a definite winner.
Still I think the Disney Store one is overall better because it looks like they used authentic materials (described in the film as a durable plastic that looks like porcelein). If it were me, I’d choose his basic, dormant pose, but at least he’s still film accurate (there’s a picture of Hamm that matches up perfectly with the model, cocked head and all).

As a kid, I personally preferred toys without any crazy talking flashing explosion gimmicks or anything…I don’t know if I was weird or something, but that’s just me.

Bo Peep won’t happen because she is a lamp NOT a toy.
There is already a great replica of Hamm and they already repackaged Slinky in the TS3 box.
Also Wheezy is too minor to be in the TSC.
If they do make a third wave I’m sure they will make a Stinky Pete, Emperor Zurg, and Mrs. Potato Head.

so why cant you add a lamp

there is a lot of people that would love her with the lamp

dont be so certain, you never know what can happen

I’d love a Bo Peep figure. I’ve been trying to get ahold of the original 1995 version, but she’s either way too expensive or the sellers only take Paypal (which I don’t do).

Zurg would be awesome, as would Prospector, and I got to agree- would love to see more toys without the electronics. Hamm, Rex, Potato Heads, etc all don’t need any gimmicks- they’re toys (and a piggy bank) and as seen in the films, lack of gimmicks certainly didn’t stop Andy from playing with his toys.

That’s the other gripe I have- too many electronic elements make toys into one hit wonders, who will be shelved when tired of. But that’s my personal opinion -Omar

You are thinking as a Toy Story fan not a regular costumer. Thinkway puts toys in the TSC line that will appeal to all not just Toy Story fans.

It looks as though a wave 3 is gonna happen. Check out the comments made on the toy story collection thread.

Lets assemble what we would like in wave 3, and all take turns mailing Thinkway this thread, and this forum, to see the amount of fans here loving their product, etc. I bet they would enjoy the feedback.

Well Emporor Zurg is still a popular character seeing as he’s used so much in the LEGO line and the new video game so I’m expecting him to be made. We’ve also seen his box in TS2 which is handy.

Stinky Pete… they never made many toys of him but I’m looking forward to a buck in that trend. They have his full packaging in the movie which is a plus. I would love an easy open box so I could take him in and out just like in the movie.

I’m counting on a Mrs Potato Head being made. I read that a new non-electronics to-scale Hamm is coming out so I’m sorted.

This is where where I read it. New cheap Rex as well! Perfect to scale!

amazon.com/gp/product/B00261 … d_i=507846

Scroll down to see what I mean.