Ken's Datng Tips

youtube.com/watch?v=L0_3ZTpS4Qg

youtube.com/watch?v=uVWYCFjYpek

youtube.com/watch?v=PUA-Mg0W7mU

Man I loved Ken, but now I love him more! Just like how I used to play with him as a boy. :smiley: -Omar

All I have to say, is Ken is a fail for daiting.
And YES! Ken is a girls toy. I can’t think of one boy who would have a Ken Barbie doll.
Epic Fail Ken!

Forgive me, but like I said in the original post, I had Ken (among other 1:6 figures) and I played with him like that- like a regular guy.

If you want to take this outside, just let me know. :wink: -Omar

When someone you’ve got your eye on says “Do you wanna go out?”, then you say “No!”.

Sure, that’ll work. :unamused:

“Oh yeah! Totally in!” :sunglasses:

Yea sorry about that Ken think :blush:.
I said I Did not KNOW anyone who owned a Ken doll but anyway Im sorry! :blush:

I agree fully. No male collector should ever have a Ken doll in their collection. You wouldn’t find one in mine

WTH! Get out of there Ken!

I loved how Angus Maclane wrote and directed these!

My favorite is when Ken tells us to “play hard to get” haha. The look on his face when he says no is priceless!

You know something interesting I’ve been thinking of about Jodi Benson and Michael Keaton? They were both the stars of two of the most successful films in 1989. Jodi was Ariel in The Little Mermaid (which started the Disney Renaissance) and Michael was Batman.

Awesome, thanks for pointing that out!

That seals it, Ken is the break-out star of TS3, maybe of the whole summer movie season! Oh, my gosh, the “hard to get” one had me laughing out loud. Between these and the “Groovin’ with Ken” short
 :laughing: And Michael Keaton is just brilliant. That was always part of the fun of Toy Story was seeing the familiar toys like Mr Potato Head and Slinky Dog, and thinking, yeah, that’s what their personalities would be like, and boy did they get Ken!

He has a great wardrobe. I’m envious.