Toy Story 3 On Ice

disney.go.com/disneyonice/

I remember seeing Toy Story 2 On Ice when I was little. It’s cool that they’re bringing it back for 3.

They’ll never be able to pull off the sheer perfection of the film, though. Especially the final conflict and the emotional bits.

Still, sounds cool. Loved the Toy Story on Ice shows from years past. :slight_smile:

Toy Story 2 on Ice was the must-see event in my elementary school. And it was totally worth it, the props, costumes, and characters all worked. In my opinion, Toy Story 2 was the campiest of them all, which made it work even better. That’s why I don’t think Toy Story 3 would work. It also involves a lot of flashbacks as well.
Seeing clips from the Toy Story musical, they could barely pull it off without ruining the essence of the film, though it was entertaining.

Right now in Melbourne we have Disney On Ice, and the incredables are on it also Buzz, but no Toy Story story or Woody. I don’t really know if it’s good or not.
Once Disney has a good franchise, they have to put it on Ice.

I still say we need the entire trilogy in musical form. Music>ice.

Awesome! I remember seeing Toy Story 2 on ice. I still have the traffic cone hat in my closet. :smiley:

…facepalm. That’s got to be the stupidest idea for a Toy Story spinoff I have ever heard of. You can’t make a Toy Story 3 performance on Ice and without sacrificing the darkness of the film. I mean what, [spoil]are they going to have Lotso sing about how Daisy abandoned them?[/spoil] or maybe a [spoil]musical interlude when Buzz is being reprogrammed?[/spoil]. Or perhaps they could all start [spoil]dancing when they’re trying to escape[/spoil]? The transition wouldn’t work at all. That’d be like trying to have a The Great Escape musical, the songs and dancing would underplay the serious undertones of why they need to leave.

Granted, they might be able to pull it off, I just don’t see how they would be able to at all. It just seems like Disney is trying to do this just to make money.

I saw Toy Story Story 2 on ice also! I remember my mom would take us to a Disney on Ice every year when I was little, and that was my favorite one.

Disney on Ice always comes to my area, so I will try my best to go see Toy Story 3 on ice when it comes around!

I remember wanting so badly to see The Incredibles on ice, but we never have money for fun stuff. I would like to see it, but I may not get to go see the movie. Out food stamps got cut, so wer’e trying to pay for food. It would be nice, though…