TS3 ‘the good stuff' from Japan [Final Update]

I’ll be posting any unique goods from Japan that’s TS3 related. Here are some cool ones so far.

Check back here in July for goods sold at Japanese movie theaters. Right now you’ll see Japanese texts. You will definitely see the pics by July 10th. This site will by far blow you guys away.

It’s finally up. If you wanted to know how much for all the TS3 Stellatuhan movie goods would cost you if got one each, you would have to pay 57,040yen or US$649.51 at the current exchange rate.
stellatuhan.com/%E3%83%88%E3 … A%E3%83%BC

Sony TS3 engraving and case cover.
jp.sonystyle.com/Special/Aud … tory3.html

Gumball or gatcha gatcha TS3. This is what I collect.
takaratomy-arts.co.jp/disney/pickup02.html

[Update]

Revoltech Woody
tokusatsurevoltech.com/series010/
Revoltech Buzz Lightyear
tokusatsurevoltech.com/series011/
poseable Revoltech pics
atpress.ne.jp/releases/15169/WOODYBUZZ_3.jpg
atpress.ne.jp/releases/15169/BUZZ_2.jpg
atpress.ne.jp/releases/15169/WOODY_1.jpg

TS3 Sunnyside cell phone strap accessory
my.tomy.co.jp/arts/meisai.aspx?n=Y986819

TS3 yo-yo and the best t-shirt so far. Scroll down a bit.
cleverlyhome.com/event/toyst … aming.html

Kids t-shirts
Alien
e.right-on.co.jp/f/dsg-35991
Lotso
e.right-on.co.jp/f/dsg-35987
Woody
e.right-on.co.jp/f/dsg-35983
Buzz
e.right-on.co.jp/f/dsg-35979
Buzz grey color
e.right-on.co.jp/f/dsg-33105&rec_t=re&rec_k=v
Silence, minions of Zurg in purple and red
e.right-on.co.jp/f/dsg-33125&rec_t=re&rec_k=v
Buzz, Save the galaxy in teal and black
e.right-on.co.jp/f/dsg-33109&rec_t=re&rec_k=v
Buzz red sparkle
e.right-on.co.jp/f/dsg-33117&rec_t=re&rec_k=v

TS3 complete pin collection. Click away.
p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000005514/

[Update X2]

TS3 jigsaw puzzles
48 pcs.DL-48-653 23 × 31cm
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/imag … 561&sr=1-1

48 pcs. DDV-48-671 36 × 50cm
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/imag … 301&sr=1-1

108 pcs. D-108-710 18.2×25.7cm
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/imag … 262&sr=1-1

300 pcs. DME-300-241 30.5×43cm
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/imag … 216&sr=1-1

300 pcs. DME-300-242 43×30.5cm
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/imag … 159&sr=1-1

500 pcs. D-500-417 35×49cm
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/imag … 531&s=toys

1000 pcs. D-1000-375 73.5×51cm
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/imag … 112&sr=1-1

It’s snack time. How about some TS3 snacks from Japan!

How about some chocolate balls from Lotte? There are prizes inside. You get one Woody or Buzz or Alien or Lotso sticker. Scroll way down.
lotte.co.jp/products/catalogue/choco/06.html

Or would you like some edamame senmbe or young soybean flavored rice crackers?
news.nissyoku.co.jp/Contents.asp … 633883%3A1

No? Would you like something to drink? Then, how about some honey dew melon flavored milk.
meito.co.jp/syousai_590.htm

There’s one more TS3 snack that I haven’t seen in the supermarket yet and it’s from Morinaga. They make nice Japanese sweets. Scroll down a bit and look for Buzz circled red.
ameblo.jp/tazaya/entry-10569388594.html#main

I’ll be updating again in a couple of days. Enjoy!:smiley:

[Update X3]

Recess is over for me in Japan. There are blitzing TS3 TV commercials that you see from the Disney internet site everyday. Department stores have their toy sections cascading with TS3 goods and every department store has those lobby-sized standing TS3 billboards next to the TS3 goods to boot. And, TS3 ads are cluttering magazines inside. Where do you think I’m getting all ‘the good stuff’ ideas from? Also, we have almost every TS3 related goods selling in the states for the Japanese here too. So what does that mean? One, the record breaking box office weekends in the states is hitting Japan like a tsunami. Two, think of fishing psychology for a moment. The Japanese market is different. They shop for volume. They like a lot of tantalizing hooks. If they see lots and lots and lots of TS3 goods and it looks good they will be hooked. (Pun intended)

TS3 goods are fascinating because they are for play and display. I’m quoting Motsu-san. I might write about him soon.

So imagine you’re in Japan. TS3 won’t be out in movie theaters until July 10th, but here are waterfall of goods baiting every passerby in stores and in movie theaters. You see customers touching, making their claim and right after they watch TS3 it’s going to be ugly. There will be long lines and sold out signs. That kind of ugly. School of Japanese shoppers swarming and getting hooked.

First, feast your eyes on Ichiban KUJI website. I like the 23cm Alien the best.
1kuji.com/toy3

These are TS3 magnets. Play and display in the kitchen or next to your computer.
mile-stone.jp/goods/2010/04/058425.html

This one is for Theclaw - Space Crane game! It takes three double A batteries. Check out the claw pen section below too. The Space Crane game is definitely playable and displayable. There’s a video on how to play at this site.
item.rakuten.co.jp/ustoy/etotoy372769/

Are you thirsty? How about a thermos bottle? You know when people see and touch this it’s sold.
item.rakuten.co.jp/casmin/15397_ … toystory3/

This is a Slinky dog bank. For the savers they put cash in their futons and coins in somewhere inconspicuous.
thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/s/ … 162740.jpg

This is a Slinky dog gumball. This obviously is for display and play.
thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/s/ … 162741.jpg

Cosbaby goods. Display and a little play
thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/s/ … 7-w300.jpg

Photo album. Display and no play, but you could play some picture game.
thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/s/ … 910813.jpg

TS3 car. This costs around 700yen or about $7.70US. Don’t display and play. I would keep this in box hidden. Well, you should play with the TS3 car, but the resale value drops.
thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/s/ … 376309.jpg

Plush phone strap accessory. For display, play, everyday!
item.rakuten.co.jp/keitai/149-150857/

Alien – premium bubble maker. The Japanese love premium written on a box. The best play thing and display thing on this list so for.
thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/s/ … 000428.jpg
item.rakuten.co.jp/aruaru-store/spetc000428/

This soccer ball is for play, but if you display it in a house that’s one big display case.
thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/s/ … 000423.jpg

The knap sack can be hanged for display and played as a drawing?
thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/s/ … 904534.jpg

This clock rocks, literally. Play and display. All in favor?
thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/s/ … 6ts-01.jpg

This kids bicycle is for play and to display, but if you park it somewhere public it would be stolen in a second in America.
thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/s/ … /toy16.jpg

Kubrick is a classic toy company in Japan. They know how to sell in Japan. They get a free pass. I personally wouldn’t touch or put this in my house. Just not me
thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/s/ … 9-w300.jpg

I’m gonna change the play and display idea to something kawaii or cute. Stationery goods

Black pen with alien
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/imag … 40&sr=1-44
Orange pen with peas in a pod
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/imag … 77&sr=1-61
Red pen with alien
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/imag … 38&sr=1-57
Alien floating pen. Theclaw, check this out.
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/imag … 12&sr=1-58
Pen projector
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/imag … 12&sr=1-55
Dr. Grip pens
thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/s/ … 785670.jpg

Square notepad
item.rakuten.co.jp/rocksales/ig-321/

Clear file. Scroll down a tad.
item.rakuten.co.jp/cinemacollect … ysa-84-87/

Square notepad
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/imag … 58&sr=1-41
Matching clear file
item.rakuten.co.jp/rocksales/ig-305/

2011 schedule book.
item.rakuten.co.jp/rocksales/ide-21/

3-D magic eye. I think you cross your eyes on these.
store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/amiami/cgd-8678.html

I call these kawaii postcards.
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/imag … 31&sr=1-31

The movie theater goods by Stellatuhan should be cueing in soon. Those are the best!
:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

[Update X4]

Here are some really new ones.
This is a TS3 hard cover photo album service.
fujifilmmall.jp/disney/special/photobook.html

This should be updated really soon. There should be two new TS3 gift cards. I’ve already bought them. You have to at least pay around $10.00 minimum per card to activate and use it in Jusco Shopping stores.
aeongiftcardsearch.com/design.html

I bought the Lotso one today at another, smaller supermarket. I haven’t eaten the Lotso one yet.
yamazakipan.co.jp/feature/to … index.html

I got this one in a 7-Eleven conbini(convenient) store. I wrote about this above, but this is a better pic.
morinaga.co.jp/newprod/detai … 10-06-0042
This a close-up version
morinaga.co.jp/catalog/produ … 1209a8.jpg

More ‘good stuff’ coming. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[Update X5]

Kyle

Or make you want to throw up like I almost did. :blush:

Here are some more. Enjoy!
Vinylmation Figures. Click on the smaller pictures to the right to enlarge.
iza.ne.jp/news/newsarticle/n … ow/316644/

Buzz Lightyear Transformer
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/imag … 531&s=toys

Silver Buzz Lightyear Transformer. There are five pics.
toysrus.co.jp/i/3/4/5/345084800A.jpg
toysrus.co.jp/i/3/4/5/345084800B.jpg
toysrus.co.jp/i/3/4/5/345084800C.jpg
toysrus.co.jp/i/3/4/5/345084800D.jpg
toysrus.co.jp/i/3/4/5/345084800E.jpg

I shot these pictures July 4th at Corona World movie theater. There’s the drink set, phone strap, and first set TS3 figures.
flickr.com/photos/junichiro_ … 763176516/
flickr.com/photos/junichiro_ … otostream/
flickr.com/photos/junichiro_ … otostream/

Personally, I’m looking for a TS3 golf bag so I can put in the corner in my place. No luck yet. I have Buzz Lightyear and Alien golf balls and a Buzz Lightyear putting marker. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[Final Update]

Here’s is some news about Vinylmation.
japantoday.com/category/new- … llectibles

TS3 cosplay? Scroll down. I think you can buy the Jessie outfit. It looks to good.
blog.crooz.jp/mikapu1205/ShowArticle/?no=2963

TS3 real crane game prizes. I saw in one magazine, the other day, a picture of a crane game that looked exactly from the original Pizza Planet restaurant. The facade was athentic.
segaprize.com/cgi-bin/pz.cgi?id=03821
segaprize.com/cgi-bin/pz.cgi?id=03829
segaprize.com/cgi-bin/pz.cgi?id=03808
segaprize.com/cgi-bin/pz.cgi?id=03809
segaprize.com/cgi-bin/pz.cgi?id=03834
segaprize.com/cgi-bin/pz.cgi?id=03753
segaprize.com/cgi-bin/pz.cgi?id=03762
segaprize.com/cgi-bin/pz.cgi?id=03773
segaprize.com/cgi-bin/pz.cgi?id=03744
segaprize.com/cgi-bin/pz.cgi?id=03710
segaprize.com/cgi-bin/pz.cgi?id=03683
segaprize.com/cgi-bin/pz.cgi?id=03696

I’ve never seen this kind of first class marketing in Japan for an animated film in a long time. The buzz is just as good Spirited Away and that Ghibli film was visually rich like TS3.

Three more days to go for the nation wide launch for TS3 in Japan. Good luck TS3. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Three is a charm as they say.

Haha, Japan always gets cool stuff. :smiley: This is very interesting, I’ll look forward to future updates!

Those gashapon toys look really cool, especially Bullseye. Very nice thread, I’ll keep an eye on it.

Ooo I want those!

Oh my gosh! The case covers for the mp3 players are so cool! Now I’m jealous! haha.

Man, Japan gets all the good stuff! I wish I lived in Japan…

That Lotso shirt is amazing. They’d never sell that here…I might actually order the Revoltech figures from what I’ve seen of them.

What does the Buzz shirt say on it? It looks like some kind of personal message.

The Buzz shirt says, “Buzz Lightyear of Star Command” in script- as if Buzz autographed the t-shirt -Omar

The “good stuff” is the replicas. This is called “merchandising” blitz, where anything with the toy story 3 logo on it exists. Its for the “hype”.

The toys though, are decent looking. Love the sculpts on the small scale quarter machine sized figures. Though I cant imagine they’ll be worth the price here in the US especially during the movies release. Thats when scalpers and hoarders make their dough.

Today, I bought the smallest Lotso t-shirt.
Lotso e.right-on.co.jp/f/dsg-35987

I’m going to put it on a teddy bear, maybe from Build-a-bear or an old one lying around my place. There are six more kids t-shirts for TS3 in the Right On store. I updated the list.

Nice thread you got going here Rey. It’s amazing how many products can come from one movie. Keep em coming.

Wow This stuff is awesome I especially like the Bullseye gashapon the pose is great.

Pretty sure I’ve seen this at Toys R Us before, near the registers. If not then it’s definitely one that’s extremely similar.

Definitely a lot of other cool stuff though. Wish that some Japenese toys were more easily available in the US, besides Toy Story there’s a lot of Nintendo stuff that I’ve seen that I wish would be available in the states.

That’s indeed magic eye (same method at least) but you don’t cross your eyes, you do the opposite. crossing your eyes is when you look toward your nose, magic eye requires you to look far into the distance. crossing your eyes would just give you a negative 3d effect, ie making the background look like the foreground and vice vers’e

I wonder if they actually have traditional magic eye in it though. the cover uses the same technique, but isn’t really 3d. just cardboard cutout esk images. real magic eye looks more like a scrambled image. they wont let us look inside to see more pages for me to tell.