• Tour Guide Barbie from TS2
  • Deluded Buzz
  • Spanish Buzz
  • Barbie and Ken from TS3
  • Lotso and the rest of his henchmen
  • The Aliens

0 voters

who is the funniest in Toy Story movies

Whoo, this is hard. Every Toy Story movie is so hilarious, and chalk full with characters that are buckets of fun!

I voted for Rex. He cracks me up. His voice and the way he walks is kind of funny. And he says some pretty funny stuff too! I also like it when he knocks stuff over

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Spanish Buzz FTW. haha. I loved every second of that part in the movie. [spoil]Jessie’s face was hilarious when he was dancing around her and his was equally funny XD[/spoil][/spoil]

One of the best lines ever:

[spoil]“El Vaquero!”[/spoil]

(I don’t know if we’re still suppose to do spoiler tags, but I’m playing it safe!

Agreed! haha I loved when [spoil]Woody was going to help Buzz and he just pushed him aside and got in the trash thing himself[/spoil] haha gotta love jealous buzz, but jealous spanish buzz is even better ^_^.

I always thougt Mr. PotatoHead was fuuny. Rex would come second. I like it whrn PotatoHead put his lips to his buz when Slinky was being local to Woody.

Deluded Buzz without a doubt!
“Quick help me prop up vegetable man.”
“Mission log: having reached Zurg’s command deck, but no sign of him or his wooden captive.”

It’s no surprise, who I think is funniest in Toy Story movies

Barbie and Ken from TS3 are my choice. I like Tour Guide Barbie from TS2. She is my second choice. Most of the choices are funny to me.

For me, that is Rex definately. He’s very nervous, it’s funny how he plays videogames or knocks stuff over, or wants to look scarier.

Yes, Rex is the funniest! :smiley:

Man, I’m not even going to vote on this. It’s too hard. I love them all!

No wonder he’s the leader in the poll) Though not so many people have voted yet…
But his lines are mostly funny, while other characters can be really dramatic.

My choice for funniest Pixar character of all time has always been Mike Wazowski… until I watched Toy Story 3. I laughed so hard at everything Ken said and did.

I voted for Ken and Barbie, and I know they play off of each other well, but if the poll had allowed, I would have voted for Ken individually. He is hilarious!

I voted for Barbie and Ken. Just Barbie’s general ditziness and Ken’s… Ken-ness were just too funny.

Best I can think of now is either Spanish Buzz or Deluded Buzz.

Edit: (of opinion, not post) I figured out my choice, but I still won’t vote because [spoil]it[/spoil]'s not up there.

[spoil]It[/spoil] is:
Spoiler: (highlight to read)
[spoil]. . . The Monkey![/spoil]

I love [spoil]it[/spoil]!

I haven’t seen Toy Story 3 yet, but from what I’ve seen in the previews Spanish Buzz would be the funniest. As far as I’ve seen, deluded Buzz is the funniest (from Toy Story 2), so that’s who I voted for. Second to that would be Rex, seeing that he’s both funny and he’s my favorite character from the Toy Stories.

Deluded Buzz easily.

Rex all the way!!!

I also would’ve voted Deluded Buzz if I could have. These two characters in Toy Story 2 are huge reasons why I love that movie so much!

I’d say Spanish Buzz and Mr.Tortilla Head (or maybe Mr.Zucchini Head, they are both hilarious!)